• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling a bit down today

Hi tracey,
feel better soon usualy antibiotic takes effect within 3-4 days hay no rush soon u will get better, just rest sweetie.god bless

I think I have actually lost count of how many times I have read identical posts to this one and I dont think I have ever seen an operation be cancelled due to it. Just take very good care of yourself and I am sure you will be all ready for the op.
Steph xx

i had to cancel my op

:cry:i am so upset, all week i have been going to the drs to see if my cold had gone to my chest, 3 different drs said no its ok . but i have felt so ill the past week that tonight i went to the emergency drs as i cant stop coughing untill im sick, i also have a fever, i have been told i have broncitis and need strong antibiotics and steroids, and he said i should wait at least a month untill im better, all i can do is cry.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh poor you Tracey... I'm so sorry you feel so sick! What did your provider say when you cancelled? How much longer will you have to wait? I hope it's not long...

In the meantime please look after yourself and get fit and well for your surgery xxx

Aw you poor thing, as if being poorly isnt bad enough you have to put your surgery back. I really feel for you hun. Get well soon and hopefully you wont have to wait too long ((HUGS)) X

tray, i am so sorry your ill and had to cancel.
I'm with same hospital but different surgeon. my op was canceled on 7 Jan, i was given the new date of 16 Feb, but they didn't tell me my new date for a few days.
hope this helps.
hope you feel better soon.

thanks all im just feeling sorry for myself at the moment so i had a bad night last night and ended up eating pizza and chocolate, but today is a new day and im going to stick to a low carb and low fat diet incase i get a cancelation.. dont want to put the weight back on i have already lost .. so heres to a new day :)

sorry you had to cancel your op hun. i'm sure you wont have to wait too long for another date. xx

Hi Tracey,
You must be gutted, however I have recently had my op and believe me it is the best thing to be better as you are encouraged to cough after the op and it hurts, so if you are needing to cough natrually its not good. Take care of yourself and get better soon. Your turn will come. Have the put you back on a list with a date?

Oh Tray, sorry to hear you are unwell. I hope they dont make you wait too long for a new date.

Get well soon x x

As I said in my text last night Tracey I hope you feel better soon. Better to be 100% before you have the op, hope you don't have to wait too long for a new date.

feeling so down, i cant stop eating

ever since i have had to cancell my op on monday i cant stop eating. i dont know if it due to my emotions about having to cancel or due to the steroids and antibiotics im on. i want to stay on a low carb diet incase when im better they get me in again on a cancelation. i should of been leaving to go to luton hospital now, god im so gutted. well god knows how long my op will be now......:cry:

hi tracy
be positive, and don give up now, soon you get better and have ur op, just trie and eat healthy please.hope you feel better very soon god bless.

Back