• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Frankie Cocozza kicked off X Factor

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
I am not suprised because he has been acting really badly. What a silly lad to throw away an opportunity like that. I can't say that I am sorry he has gone :p

I don't think he should have been on the show at all, and after Saturdays performance he should have been dragged out and shot...he murdered that song

I am surprised he lasted this long.
Anyone noticed the new M&S ad has all the X Factor finalists singing Wish upon a Star? Micha B sounds fab.

I am surprised he lasted this long.
Anyone noticed the new M&S ad has all the X Factor finalists singing Wish upon a Star? Micha B sounds fab.
yeah great ad, frankie even sounds bad in that!

About time he was off the show !

Makes me wonder just who was voting for him ... he must have had more than 7 names tatoo'd on his bum, lol ... thank goodness I won't have to look at his smug face & stoopid hair again :clap::clap::clap::clap:

he was acting the rock star without earning it!!

makes me wonder if they bring anyone back to replace him? Risk?!!

makes me wonder if they bring anyone back to replace him? Risk?!!
maybe, or will it have to be a boy because of the catagory?

Bring back Johnny !!!

Have any boys gone out yet? hmmm, that's the problem with Sky plus .. I record it & skim through the bits I like so miss some pertinent bits, lol x :D
no Gary had all 3 left, they might just leave as 2 went last week x

That would mess their scheduling up though. It has to finish on a certain date & this could mess that up. Guess we will know on Saturday :rolleyes: x
lol yup! excited now :D lol

If they bring back the risk I don't think I'll be able to watch anymore....they have completely manufactured the group, changed it 3 times already....give us a break!!!. It's no wonder that no groups audition!

I did like Jonnie and he wasn't the one with the least votes :):)

I don't think they could bring back Risk as they were voted off with the least votes. If they bring back an ex contestant i guess it would have to be someone that the panel voted off rather than receiving the fewest public votes.

They are apparently going to make an announcement on Saturday, so I guess we will have to wait and see. Thank goodness Frankie has gone, no-one in our house could stand him.

I don't think they could bring back Risk as they were voted off with the least votes. If they bring back an ex contestant i guess it would have to be someone that the panel voted off rather than receiving the fewest public votes.

They are apparently going to make an announcement on Saturday, so I guess we will have to wait and see. Thank goodness Frankie has gone, no-one in our house could stand him.
no-one ive spoken to anywhere like him lol hes a cocky little git with no talent

Back