• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Frankie Cocozza kicked off X Factor

Vile dirty little beast.
I also read that they may make the judges mentor different groups, they think swapping will help the ratings recover, whether they do it or not is another matter, read all sorts of rubbish.
If they bring anyone back I think it should be Johnny, he didn't have the lowest votes and............. I like him.

let's be honest....it's just not the same this year...!

let's be honest....it's just not the same this year...!
you're absolutely right, i used to make sure i saw it, get excited about it lol but now it doesnt bother me, cant wait dor Dancing on Ice woohoo lol

They may bring back Joe Cox who was the boy Gary got rid of the first week, theone who sang the Beatles song with the guitar, in our region we are campaigning to bring Amelia back because she is from Middlesbrough so the local radio station has set up a petition, but it might not be fair they may have to have a boy.

So glad Frankie has gone, my daughter auditioned for X factor this year she got to the 2nd stage but didn't get any further, she deserved it more than him x

I think the Liverpudlian boy with the guitar will be brought back as he was the only boy to have lost his place since the live shows started. Which one was Amelia? Is she the one with the pink hair? Don't think they will allow that as it will give Kelly an unfair advantage & although Gary deserves to be at a disadvantage for supporting the waste of space also known as Frankie, they won't want to upset him. Well never thought I would be interested enough to discuss X Factor ... gawd ... need to get out more, lol xxx :wave_cry:

Back