• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Bypass

Big an Bouncy

Speaking from my vast experience,one whole day!as a bypasser.If anyone EVER EVER EVER says to my face 'Its the easy way out!'I will rip their arms off and batter them round the head with them!After nearly 3 years wait ,ups and downs,having my giblets cut and sewn together,suffered the discomfort Im in now I know its the hard way!Maz x

:553:Welcome back Maz and wishing you a speedy recovery. Welcome to the loosers bench.:553:

It will all be worth it maz a few months down the line...you'll get through it x

Maz, today is a rough day, tomorrow won't be much better. But this time next week you'll start feeling kinda good :) Each day gets better and better and as our lovely Sarah says, in a few months time you'll be happier than you have for a long time xx

You are doing well Maz... considering you've had other jobs done too (hernia)... rest and let it all heal love... delegate and write notes... so pleased you've reached the Losers Bench and look forward to sharing your journey. Love and hugs xxx

bless you Maz, glad to see you back here and hope you feel better soon.

I felt exactly the same way after my surgery but it does get easier eventually.

How are you doing emotionally? I was a wreck for at least 2 months before I started enjoying my bypass.

Try to be patient and don't push yourself too quickly and allow yourself to heal and adjust to your new life and new eating habits and limitations.

Best of luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery xxx

i know how u feel!!!
It really does get better tho. I am on day 5 now and I am starting to feel human again!!!!! We have done it! Yay! x

good luck on the rest of your journey maz xxxx

wishing you a speedy recovery Maz...things will improve over time. Keep your chin up x x

did all you bypassers feel so sore and walk bent up?I try to straighten but it really pulls.Suppose its early days or should I say day!i feel bad sitting or laying round all day!Maz xGeorge and Mark have been in to see me,thenMaz x the doc came and said he doesnt see why i shouldnt go home tomorrow!Im eating and drinking fine.I said I had a phd in eating thats why he had his instruments inside me yesterday!

Day by day - baby steps chick. Ur giblets comment did tickle me was imagining you like a turkey on the slab on Xmas Eve!!!

Maz..
nice to see you posting hun...
i cant say I know how you feel..but after having my babies by c section I can only imagine... x
x x x x

i am still walking like a granny! my back is killing me and I can't straighten up cos that pulls my front!!! x

I felt like I'd given birth for the first few days... holding my back and walking with my tum out... it's getting much easier now... hope you are all doing well... love and hugs xxx

I'm so glad to hear you are all done and safely out the other side.

Its crap now (so Ive heard) but your on your way to a slimmer healthier you :D

Take care and look after yourself.

xxx

Hi Maz and welcome to the Losers' Bench - trust you to arrive in style!:D

It does feel pretty ghastly at first...as if you've had your stomach and guts chopped up and re-arranged?:eek::rolleyes::p

Oh yes....that's because you have!:)

But trust me, it gets better every day and you will soon be feeling fi as a flea!

In the meantime, enjoy your rest and recuperation and being waited on hand and foot!

Love n hugs, Grace xxx

Back