• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a wobble

Bunster85

Anyone over think so much they now don't know what to so next!!! I'm there... I want so much to be healthy but I treat my body like a skip how do you start to change that xx

I feel the same at the moment, just come home from work and scoffed 4 bags of crisps and a big bag of giant choc buttons, feel so disgusted with myself right now.
How do we go onto change how we think and what we crave?
X

Also had l atleast 8 packs and a 2 litre bottle of coke aswell as the normal day food x makes me so annoyed!

I feel your pain......cant wait to see the dietician in 2weeks, think ive finally admitted to myself i need help after 30 odd years!

Feel for you guys....it's such a vicious destructive circle :(
Every night before you go to sleep you tell yrself, tomorrow is a new day & I can do this...then some temptation or episode sends you straight to your 'friend' food....
Bloody bloody nuisance, but we all do understand, especially in the pre date times hun - good luck with your appt xx

Feel for you guys....it's such a vicious destructive circle :( Every night before you go to sleep you tell yrself, tomorrow is a new day & I can do this...then some temptation or episode sends you straight to your 'friend' food.... Bloody bloody nuisance, but we all do understand, especially in the pre date times hun - good luck with your appt xx

Well said, Claire. I have such an awful relationship with food - I love it so much that I'm obsessed with it but it makes me beyond miserable at the same time. Food controlled my life before my balloon and now I control my food. My life still revolves around food, it always will, but I'm proud to say that I haven't had a proper binge in about 5 months. Today I had 2 apples and confessed to my hubby about it :) Things can change, it's not easy but that's what makes the journey so damn satisfying. Best of luck to you.

Thanks sweeties xxx honestly to be out the otherside I really look forward to not being ruled by food!!!!

Clarabelle 28
Are uou pre op? What surgery will you be having ?
I just are a whole pack of Jaffa cakes !!!

I was feeling really depressed 2 weeks ago, but over the last week I've got my trusty "MyNetDiary" app out again and eating healthy again. Feel amazing doing it. According to that, I'm supposed to have about 2700 a day (since I'm over 30 stone at the mo) but I'm finding just 1900 calories is quite enough for me right now. I've told myself that I want to try a completely new way of eating for a while so I've ditched bread for wholegrain crackerbread, diet coke (which was one of my naughties) to fruit shoot (the low sugar one is amazing) and in turn that's bringing my blood sugar down (which has been a lot higher and contributes to me being a miserable cow). I feel really good at the moment. It's a massive change to 2 weeks ago when I started to feel really depressed and down (and I too ate a whole packet of Jaffa Cakes).

Today's menu has been:

Tub of fat free yogurt for breakfast
6 small figs, 4 crackerbread and 2oz flora for lunch
and dinner will be fish pie with asparagus

I'm having 3 pancakes with 2 tsp of sugar and lemon tonight for my treat. Keeping my mind on all this is keeping me happy.

I've not even booked my op yet but I'm going to Clementine Churchill with Streamline and Shaw Somers in June(ish) (got my consultation in April).

I was feeling really depressed 2 weeks ago, but over the last week I've got my trusty "MyNetDiary" app out again and eating healthy again. Feel amazing doing it. According to that, I'm supposed to have about 2700 a day (since I'm over 30 stone at the mo) but I'm finding just 1900 calories is quite enough for me right now. I've told myself that I want to try a completely new way of eating for a while so I've ditched bread for wholegrain crackerbread, diet coke (which was one of my naughties) to fruit shoot (the low sugar one is amazing) and in turn that's bringing my blood sugar down (which has been a lot higher and contributes to me being a miserable cow). I feel really good at the moment. It's a massive change to 2 weeks ago when I started to feel really depressed and down (and I too ate a whole packet of Jaffa Cakes).

Today's menu has been:

I'm having 3 pancakes with 2 tsp of sugar and lemon tonight for my treat. Keeping my mind on all this is keeping me happy.

I've not even booked my op yet but I'm going to Clementine Churchill with Streamline and Shaw Somers in June(ish) (got my consultation in April).

Good Luck Panda, sounds like you are making the right changes. Good Luck on your journey xx:)

Today's menu has been:

Well done good for you :D taking control is so empowering and that alone helps to drive you on. Have the app also a great tool, i've got a fitbit which spurs me on every morning, i log my intake and it counts my steps and records my sleep too and i can honestly say my sleeping got a whole lot better once i gave up the crap eating :)
Good luck to you Panda hun and wish you well on your journey, stay focused and determined you will do just great x x x x x

Tried them didn't work I've one of those liquid cigs at min down from 30 to 5 a day but hospital says I must stop for opp

Tried them didn't work I've one of those liquid cigs at min down from 30 to 5 a day but hospital says I must stop for opp
Oh blimey no idea then, i started on champix until they made me sick then had e cig for few weeks but that had to go too before op, but i found it easy in the end. in the bin it went and not given it a thought since. I was close to op so it wasn't an option really, pack up or no op!! good luck hope you manage to find the answer soon, but seeing the big picture for me helped greatly x x x well done on cutting back that much so far :D

Hey I'm pre op no where near a refferal or a date but I really want to help myself help myself xx well done to you all xx I really hope I get my head round it tonight 3 yes 3 120g caramel bars :-( yuk !

Champix worked wonders for me too! tried them 1 month before a knee op back in 2011, been off the fags ever since. Good luck whatever method you try.

Back