• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a wobble

Thanks Joanne it's hard isn't it I'm useless at organising!! Clare just can't stop eating it's like I hate it so much but I want to scoff continuously x

Oh, it's so horrible...problem is this & no fluffing up what I'm going to say BUT...the only person that can control your intake is you....No one else can take the responsibility - which kind of just adds to the problem????
Rather than DIET, which can feel incredibly negative, you just need to try to make better choices that will be of huge benefit.
Sometimes the more you tell yourself you can't the more the evil imp makes you do it.
You may find it therapeutic to write it down as you eat to give you better control not necessarily on here but in a diary for you to refer to x

its hard but just repeat to yourself i can do this i will do this i wont let me beat me down or even write it down and post it everywhere n the house a friend told me to do it and have to say its worked i no longer let the food rule me i rule it

Thanks Clare it's like shy do I think diet when actually I need my health I totally understand what your saying x Thankyou x

it is great here so much support from people who know what we are going through and how we feel that no one else can understand it like them people not even our families etc as they are not living it personally so to find people who are is a great benefit no matter what time of day or night there is someone out here for us all

I've often said on various posts, however your feeling you can be reassured that someone has bin there already or is feeling exactly the same.
No one's here to judge (oops unless it's about smoking lol!!!) - Lifes way to short xx

Baby steps hunni “The best way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time!” Sometimes the whole thing just looks too big to tackle. ... If we break it down into smaller chunks we can win thru :) Try by making a small goal, which is achievable, something you you can do, just for one day, and once you have achieved that one goal you will start to feel sooooo much better, and start to feel a bit of control which in turn will start to make you feel sooo much more able to cope to 2 days and so on...... :) also, i know its easier said than done but try to cut out wheat (start small) and see how you go, i found it so much easier once the wheat was out of my diet, its so addictive!!!
Everyone here has had some sort of problem with food (or we wouldn't be here) so we all totally understand hun, and none of us judge. We all want you to succeed and win this battle.......... no one says its going to be easy, and surgery doesn't take it away, but were all here routing for you :) small steps on the path to the new you, its all worth it in the end!!!
I never ever thought my life could change as much as it has already, i thought i was doomed to sit on the sofa for the rest of my days, unable to do much, walk far etc etc ............. the nhs gave me the chance and i grabbed it with both hands....................and today i've walked 6 miles :) Giving up the food we love is no different to giving up the fags, we instantly rebel when told we cant have...... its about changing the way we look at things, looking for the positive rather than the negative.............. oh god i've rambled on again.............. i hope something i've said is of some use........ LOL Be gentle on yourself and remember if you fall, just pick yourself up and carry on :) were all behind you x x x x

So inspirational Hun x I am struggling with that first bite x

The first bite is always the hardest :) if there's anything i can do to help please shout hun x x x Being in the bottom of that deep hole is hard to climb out of..... there are loads of us on here offering that helping hand, just reach out and take it x x x

Just spoke to you a week ago got a call today cancelation opp 22 nd March start diet tomorrow

All the support in the world and still binge!!! Sorry x

Hun don't ever be sorry, but maybe it would help to talk about whats going on with you at the mo x x x x obviously you don't have to , but thought it may give is a clue as to how we can help :) x x x hugs

Thanks Hun just feel like I'm out of control when it comes to eating! And now more than ever I'm confused on what to eat what not to eat ect! X Thankyou xxx

Back