• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

this is me controlling myself - could eat it 3 times over Daisy - I can eat a full sirloins steak. There is nothing that causes me any discomfort :-( :-( :-(

Going for a fill later in the month

I'm not convinced you haven't leaked again..your fill will answer that one! I think you said it was the 22nd? I will see you a few days later x

I can eat that amount and more too should I be inclined :) Am guessing your band is still pretty much at empty right now, only having had 1 fill...they say it can take several fills to find that elusive restriction..... I think right now your doing the right thing by 'being controlled'..... after all the band isn't meant to cause discomfort :) following the rules will help keep the hunger at bay and as a result help control your portions.....

If it helps I still have a side plate of food..... breakfast for me is 40g all bran 100ml milk + 30g banana

next few fills and time will tell eh :) imho if you can maintain while your finding restriction your doing really well x x x x keep going hunni x x x

I'm at 7.2 in a 10ml band & I could easily eat that lot! If I ate quick it would be uncomfortable but I could still get through it in 20 mins easily.

Had an email through today Kirsty from Slimming World. Iceland have added to their ready meal range with soups and sauces too - all being sin free.

Well, after I spent half the day reading Sharons diary, I spent the other half reading yours lol....you have done so well, even with the difficulties you have had. I have my op booked for next week Friday....scared and exited at the same time. I will have it done in Nuffield as well x

Well, after I spent half the day reading Sharons diary, I spent the other half reading yours lol....you have done so well, even with the difficulties you have had. I have my op booked for next week Friday....scared and exited at the same time. I will have it done in Nuffield as well x

Good luck Mrs B

keep us updated xx

Loving the food pics!!

Sm

Xx

Mrs b were a wonderful and bonkers lot, I feel we offer a good array of experiences too, best of luck, how exciting to join this mad strange journey x

Hey girls. I was still gaining on SW - it was getting me down Back to low carbing and have dropped 2lb since Monday. It's brutal. But the only thing that seems to work for me. And it's not as effective as it used to be. I would normally drop a couple of pounds a day for a good few days then a pound a day till I reached the stone liss Mark. My metabolism us Defo knackered at the moment Still doing great on the no wine front :)

Sorry sw doesn't work for you. I integrate low carving with mine tend to stay away from pasta and rice unless I really really want it X great job on the no wine front!

Back