• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

I keep getting told that too Karina! It's not worked yet!

Kirsty, you're right your metabolism is probably completely boll**ed up. Although an old GP of mine claimed this couldn't happen, us dieters know it does. You can never lose as much 8th, 9th 10th time around. And SW's claim was always that you didn't need to reduce portion sizes if you ate the right combinations. Yes, it has successes but you've dieted so much, something major needs to happen.

I really hope your appointment next week can provide some more answers. I really think your leak is still there sadly. Xx

Last edited:
I have come to bed as I am absolutely starving! Have eaten too much today. But all low carb. I am hungry constantly. It's miserable!!!

Kirsty maybe try oral And lose feeling in your mouth??? You won't be able to eat then!! Haha of sorry to be rude couldn't help myself! List feeling in your nanny...what sort if sex do you have?!?
I'm hoping the 22nd might bring something to light when you have your fill ...can't wait to meet up x

Pair of totally hilarious dirt bags! I'm absolutely crying about feeling your nan
Gosh ladies never stop saying it how it is and spell errors create hilarious havoc.... Brilliant X

LMAO girls :) if ever I need a laugh I just come here..... nanny's or frandmas!!! I much prefer my moomin ;)

Have a wonderful weekend ...........how ever you decide to burn a few calories lol x x x x

Your 'moonin' Crystal!

Fancy using Alfie's name!!!!! Lol

Crystal quit calling you foo foo a moomin it's flipping wrong ha ha god I'm dying now! Alfie is actually my pooch's name God knows where moomin came from.....

X

Back