• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Hi kirsty

You look fabulous in your wedding dress, you both look so happy.

Pleased the diet's kicking in.

Have a lovely time with the girls, take care xxx

Kirsty you live in the most beautiful place, wow, the dogs look amazing, I would absolutely love to live somewhere like this, you look so happy and relaxed . I love the photos. Gosh all I have is farmers fields :-( xxx

Firstly Kirsty (I do like a rhyme :) )

Your wedding pic is gorgeous - if you've got the boobs, flaunt them.

Secondly, you honestly do not look any bigger than you have done in your today pics. I know you probably notice it, but I really can't tell. Xx

Do u know what I think some of your gain is definitely down to tone and muscle mass u know you're always yomping around! All that will be giving you killer calves and thighs and an amazing core!!

My scales are gubbed!

Given me readings fro 12.13 - 11.13 to 6.8!!!!

Probably cleaning them with the steamer on Friday didn't help!!!!

Went to Tesco. I'm 12.10 on there

1st 3lb to get back to my pre 'broken band'. Weight

Would love to do that for 17th December for going to lanzarotte - but that is a huge ask - only eight weeks

Take the 6.8 reading Kirsty and run with it. You've done so well :). Xx

Just got a chance to get updated on ur diary. Ul get there missy. Ur v.strong!!

Sm

Xx

My scales are gubbed! Given me readings fro 12.13 - 11.13 to 6.8!!!! Probably cleaning them with the steamer on Friday didn't help!!!! Went to Tesco. I'm 12.10 on there 1st 3lb to get back to my pre 'broken band'. Weight Would love to do that for 17th December for going to lanzarotte - but that is a huge ask - only eight weeks

Take 6.8 lol....

That's good if tesco says 12:10 that's 3 off! :)

Keep chipping away my sweets. Least you have a life and the holiday to look forward too... Now I'm jealous about that, I could SO do with a holiday right now, everything seems to be on top of me right now. But hey ho, life's a naughty female dog some times.

Keep up those gorgeous walks. Be mindful what you put in your mouth and why and keep chipping away and I promise you will see the number dropping .... Big big big hunny hugs xxx

Tomorrow is fill day isn't it Kirsty?? An I guess finding out whether that leak is still there! :-(

Good luck with everything. xx

Thanks Bear. Me too. I want what I paid for :)

Absoflippinglutely. You've had what can only be described as a really rubbish time and you're right, I'm not sure you've got the tool for weightloss that you paid for.

If they say tomorrow that your band is empty again, you're facing a new band I'm guessing! If the fluid put in at the 2nd op is still there - then we're looking at some sizeable fills for you to reach your sweet spot.

Check your messages, just about to pm you.
Xx

Good luck Kirsty
I know how you are feeling I've just had to have a complete until yesterday my reposition has failed my band days are over I'm very sad trying to stay strong I think I'm going to pay privately for a sleeve the NHS won't convert me at my bmi 34.5 having paid privately initially for my band I feel cheated and as a single parent another loan will way heavy around my neck hope you get better news though x

Back