• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi

My consultant said a very small amount of people the band just simply doesn't work, they never feel any restriction but this is like 1 in 5000.

If this is the case it must be the mental thought of having a band plus willpower alone that shifts the weight.

I do hope I'm not the 1 in 5000!!! As I need the help lol!

Well not been on lately:( that means I have really struggled ! Eating too much and drinking wine:( weight stable but not loosing ! I must get stronger!

I understand about the wine! I don't have a sweet tooth and eat healthily but come Friday and Saturday night the Shiraz is calling out to me :) think we all have something we struggle to give up though. Hang in there. x

I've stayed the same to.. And feeling hungry, don't worry Julie, u have only had one fill and another soon... It's just gonna take time. X

Oh wow, I never knew that. So what's the reasoning for having a 10ml or a 15ml? My nurse said that its down to the surgeon on the day but I never thought to ask why that was?

Just had my period which I found hard, as I would normally eat for three days solid, I did Defo eat more, and was surprised at how much I can eat in one sitting without feeling full..! But I I only ever hungry never starving.
Fill tomorrow and I think according to their scales I may of lost 2-3lb since last fill, so I hope they don't think I'm ok without a fill :-( as I have the cruise in 3 weeks, and I'm so worried about eating, eating, eating... Gonna beg for 1ml, taking me to 6ml in a 10ml band... Xx

Hope all goes well loo as a cruise is so tempting ! All that food and opportunity! Where you cruising?

I av been struggling for the last ten weeks with dreadful foot pain and I finally got diagnosed with a fractured cuboid bone ! So fed up will take between 3&5 months to heal!! No exercise yet and I so want to !!

Oh dear Julie, just what you needed, can't help but think though, by the time you are fully healed, you will be at good restriction and really be ready to kick your weight loss in the but.. I know it's easier said then done, but weight loss will come, and life is far to short to worry and stress, just got to be patient.. Happy speedy healing x

So they have me 1ml today, so 6ml in 10.. As I'd hoped, all felt good, so hopefully I will be sorted for my cruise.
Plus bought a size small top in wallis! Xx

Back