• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi

Had a pretty bad day today.. Feel as though all my sugar cravings are back.. And to be honest I have been giving in!!

Felt really bad about it until I imputed everything on my fitness pal and found out that although I have has far to much sugar, I have actually only taken in 1200 cals!! So not gonna feel to back about it, move on and forget the guilt..!

Hope my banding buddies r doing ok?? X

Do u think u r eating as much as before Emma? I feel guilty as I'm picking ALOT!! But then surprised that I'm not eating anywere near as much as before..
R u eating bread? I haven't had any, plus no takeaways and stuff.. Havin said that my weight has stayed the same for 2 weeks...

Just gonna remember it ain't the end I the world.. Just gonna take time!! :-(

Oh em ! Be strong n positive Hun it will work out! I have struggled to and only lost 1lb in 3 weeks but it is 1lb lost not gained ! Next band fill will help, may not be the ultimate end but well on the way xxx

Loo you are so right! Remember the band isn't working yet! This is us ! Just us n changing habits that have made us loose weight! The band will kick in in the next month or so!

I have been having the multiseed toasted bread, but snacking loads! Back to not feeling full , started period today but have literally not stopped eating for the past three. Feeling lethargic and crap, I know I need to get my head out my backside but if it was that easy I wouldn't have had this done in the first place :( I feel like I want to sleep for a week, but have work tonight and tomorrow, Pete is on call so basically I won't sleep now until he gets back on Sunday night :(

Oh em ! You sound like you are in carb hell! You need to relax and Monday is a new day, week n way to go ! You have a band fill next week don't you?

I am hun, just feeling really f##king disappointed in myself. Fill is on Monday so hoping it'll kick start me again :(

Just get yourself through your weekend em, however u have to do that..
Then Monday is a fresh start with another fill as a bonus!
Trouble is when we start on arbs and sugar is so hard to stop!! Cravings v hunger, who nows, hormones Defo arnt helpful!!
Great about the fills thou.. Renewed motivation hopefully..
Good luck ladies xx

Had a pretty bad day today.. Feel as though all my sugar cravings are back.. And to be honest I have been giving in!!

Felt really bad about it until I imputed everything on my fitness pal and found out that although I have has far to much sugar, I have actually only taken in 1200 cals!! So not gonna feel to back about it, move on and forget the guilt..!

Hope my banding buddies r doing ok?? X

When the hormones and carbs monster can take over, its good to keep perspective by tracking and avoiding the guilt ... even enjoy them :rolleyes:

Brilliant... I'm Defo feeling a difference em, at 6ml, i can always feel a slight tightness, that comes more when I'm in need of a burb! I don't think I am quite sweet spot, as I can eat what I want, even pizza! But getting closer..!
Good luck and my fingers are crossed for u x

The nurse was great, told me to book in again in four weeks , was very positive, saying that this is normal, we just need to get the band working for us instead of against us at the mo, and not to lose heart, what we are going through is all completely normal and we WILL get there :)

That's great to hear, we can become disheartened, I'm always that it isn't gonna work for me, a I don't have much to loose, as I will cheat with it... And may other reasons that the "voice in my head" can throw at me!

Had a vanilla milk at six, I'm so completely stuffed I cant face having my soup! If this feeling stays I'm goin to e a happy girl :) went shopping tonight, bought loads of good, healthy foods courtesy of credit card, so no excuse now :)

Wow, ate my brekkie ( 2 weetabix with hot milk) and I feel comfortably, but borderline stuffed , full after 20 mins. I recon another ml and I'll be where I need to be. I'm even full after drinks so I'm gonna try my best to plan drinks in to where in my head I would usually snack and see if that works.
How's everyone else doing?

Back