• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I Cant Wait To..........

Mrs Z

Ready, Steady, Go .......

I'm so excited.

I got my call this morning to say everything was fine from my Patient Seminar and checking to see if I wanted to go ahead? Ha! I've been ready for ages! :)

Next step see the surgeon to discuss what's the best method.

I can't wait.

What great news :)

congrats and good luck

Great news x

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S

I've put my forms in for my blood tests. Get them
Done on Monday and Wednesday next week.

I'm so pleased the wait time at my hospital is the shortest I've seen.

Does it sound strange to say I'm actually looking forward to it?

Mrs z I'm so excited and haven't even got a date yet, I'm rasping people's news and updates on this forum daily to get as much info and be as well prepared as possible- which hospital are you using?

I'm at North Tees Hospital under Mr Gopinath. They seem to have about a 4-5 month timescale from referral to surgery.

I'm at Sunderland and from asking people on here it's up to 26 weeks after the gastroscopy (which I had 16th October) so I guess I'm looking at about April at the latest, feels like I've waited forever and have forever to wait.

I'll just try and be patient, it's a year September since I went to my introductory seminar, in that time firstly I Gained almost 2 stone but now I'm 3and half stone lighter, i just keep plodding on :)

I'm determined to get the 10% off for the next meeting. I want this done as fast as I can so I can start getting on with my new life. Can't wait to be free of back pain - I know it's never going to go completely as my back can't just heal - but less weight = less pain.

My target was only 8lb I was being clever thinking oh that's easy I've got 4 month, went on holiday with a group of friends, ate n drank loads next thing it was 8 weeks before my appointment and I had 24lb to,loose not 8!!! I joined slimming world and managed to get it if and totally rethink my life!

I've made the little changes already - diet drinks instead of full fat. Changed to red milk. Sweetener instead of loads if sugar in tea and coffee.
I have all my meal planners from SW last time and am going to follow that. I'm determined to do this. The prize at the end is worth far more this time.

It's a huge incentive knowing your gonna get a helping hand to get to the end of your journey., I only ever lose 2 or 3 stone then put it back on done that since I was 17 (27 years of dieting)

My last big diet attempt was brilliant. I lost just over five stone and I felt so smug. I started eating normally again and had the attitude of 'I won't put it back on and even if I do I know I can lose it again' .... Well, it's all back on and I feel it's harder and harder each time to shift it.

Back