• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2015 Surgeries

Hi Christinemarie

Thankfully my surgery went well and didn't suffer hardly any pain only uncomfortable for 1st and 2nd day after surgery all this just plain sailing really, doing really well so far. Turbulance was fine, went quite smoothly and only 2 hours flight, so before I knew it we were home.

I hope all goes well for you on the 26th and before you know it you will be on the post-bench too hun x

Got my pre op today, I'm really nervous about the weigh in, worried I have put on all the weight I lost before Christmas ?

Got my pre op today, I'm really nervous about the weigh in, worried I have put on all the weight I lost before Christmas ?

Good luck, that was the same as me I was really worried as ate a lot but I'd lost 7lb was so shocked! My op is tomorrow getting really nervous now x

Good luck with tomorrow. Those of you who are getting a band, beware of letting your stomach get too empty. I'm learning the hard way that hunger pangs are far more painful than wind at this point! It even wakes me up in the middle of the night and i have to get up and drink some milk. Never mond, it will all be worth it! xx

Hi all,

Donna66 – Welcome to the losers bench! Take it easy at work hun x

Christinemarie & rosysdream– your surgery is on my birthday!! Good luck to the both of you :)

Abigail – Welcome to the losers bench! Please try not to worry about dumping to much. It is a little daunting trying things for the first time after surgery but you will learn what’s going to be ok for you pretty quickly. I am just over two weeks post surgery , on puree food and have not found anything that makes me dump yet. x

NomadB- welcome to the losers bench! I hope your wind is sorted now x

Mrshengy- Good luck for tomorrow!! We have saved you a spot on the losers bench ☺

Sally1- How did your pre op go today? x

I was two weeks post surgery yesterday and everything seemed to de going well until today. I am in a bit of pain for the first time and feel really sickly. I hope it passes soon :(

Hi all,

Donna66 – Welcome to the losers bench! Take it easy at work hun x

Christinemarie & rosysdream– your surgery is on my birthday!! Good luck to the both of you :)

Abigail – Welcome to the losers bench! Please try not to worry about dumping to much. It is a little daunting trying things for the first time after surgery but you will learn what’s going to be ok for you pretty quickly. I am just over two weeks post surgery , on puree food and have not found anything that makes me dump yet. x

NomadB- welcome to the losers bench! I hope your wind is sorted now x

Mrshengy- Good luck for tomorrow!! We have saved you a spot on the losers bench ?

Sally1- How did your pre op go today? x

I was two weeks post surgery yesterday and everything seemed to de going well until today. I am in a bit of pain for the first time and feel really sickly. I hope it passes soon :(
Hi sunshine, thanks hun. Went back today & was absolutely fine, can't believe how well I'm doing actually.

Hi, pre op went ok, got weighed but they couldn't tell me my previous weight and it's so long ago I can't remember what it was! Fingers crossed things are ok and I'm on the countdown to surgery one!! 8 days till I go into hospital

Good luck, that was the same as me I was really worried as ate a lot but I'd lost 7lb was so shocked! My op is tomorrow getting really nervous now x

Good luck mrshengy, I'm sure it will all be plain sailing and you will be skipping out of the hospital soon enough! x

Oh no sunshine! I hope your pain has now settled? Make sure you are keeping on top of the pain meds that you have been given to keep you comfy x

Hi I'm going to be bypassed at sunderland next Friday - the 30th. Was suppose to be done by now but op got cancelled last month 2 days before due to illness x

I hope that you are feeling much less pain now mrs hengey and you start to see positive results too!
Sally1 and 2nd chance jo good luck for next week, my op is on Monday 26th and I am quite close to Sunderland living in Teesside, maybe when we are all feeling up to it after our surgeries we should have a meet up for some moral support? Drop me a private message if you fancy it!
Eeeeek four more sleeps xx

Back