• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2015 Surgeries

Tules

Great. I got my pre operation photos ready. Will post them with photos a month's time - providing there is some difference!

2nd chance Jo

So do any January people see much of a difference in the then and now photos yet? I can see it in my face some but not body :(

sally1

So do any January people see much of a difference in the then and now photos yet? I can see it in my face some but not body :(

I can't see it yet but others keep noticing ive done a face pic and can see it on there I'll post it if I can figure out how!! X

Attachments

• image-1871012567.jpg
    image-1871012567.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 26

Tules

Yes the face pictures definitely show the weight loss. I also think my face lost a bit already too. Well done you guys!

2nd chance Jo

I'll try do my face pics if I can figure out how to do it from my phone. I did take body ones yesterday but still yet to compare x you both look fab x

2nd chance Jo

This was last August till 5 weeks post op. 4stone 8 I think altogether I'll attach another below

ForumRunner_20150310_192222.jpg

That's last august then 1 week post op then 5 weeks post op. May be more accurate x