• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2017 Surgeries

I can't do the milk diet due to my condition I have to do the low cal one. But my nurse said because of my condition as long as iv lost the stone she doesn't care how I do it. I'm doing slimming world that's works for me. But I am not allowed to snack at all just have 3 meals a day and portion control. You can do it hun just focus and think what it means to you. I believe in you let's show them xx
I know everyone is different x when I was doing milk diet there was no food at home at all lol my hubby was eating out all the time to do not tempt me x thanks for your support xx

I'm sure you will be fine just stick to it 100% and it will be fine. Wishing you all the best for Monday hun will be thinking of you.
I got some good news I revived a letter for the 1sr Feb to see my nurse who wants me to lose a stone by then, (I'm on it 100%) so not worried at all well maybe a little but I'm being so good.
But the other good news is I received my letter for an appointment to see the surgeon on the 16th march I can not tell you how much I cried when I saw it. After speaking to someone at my hospital Monday she said she will look into thingsnas I was so upset by not being referred to the surgeon all coz of a gain over Xmas. Then spoke to my nurse yesterday she said if I lose the stone by the first she will refer me to my surgeon well today I got my appointment with him I am over the moon. After 17 long butt kicking months an emotional rollercoaster I finally get to see my surgeon. Heathy me I'm coming to get you wahooooooo xxx
So chuffed for you that's great news. You can do anything if you put your mind to it. You should be on the losers bench this year.... I bet your so relieved that things are finally moving forward xxx

I spoke to my hospital on Monday saying about this appointment they said they will look into it, so I called again today and thankfully they have given me a new appointment for 1st Feb if iv lost a stone by then the will then book me for the surgeon FINALLY!!! Feeling so much better after being lost in the system then to be told they want me to lose another 5% to prove to them due to a gain over Xmas. I'm feeling more positive now and really hope things move forward now.
Well done xxx Ive got everything crossed for you xxxx

Well haven't been on in a couple of days as been super busy and packing my hospital bag ready for Monday.. I'm getting really nervous hope I've done lsd enough slightly getting worried now just in case they take me down and haven't done enough but I think that's just normal to think like that.. hope your all well xx

I think that's a normal worry hunny as Im thinking the same xxx Im really excited for you :) xxx Its good to have a tad of nerves sometimes as it keeps us on the LSD lol xxxx If you ahve done the 14 days then dont worry ...ive not lost that much on my LSD by I have a week to go xx

I think that's a normal worry hunny as Im thinking the same xxx Im really excited for you :) xxx Its good to have a tad of nerves sometimes as it keeps us on the LSD lol xxxx If you ahve done the 14 days then dont worry ...ive not lost that much on my LSD by I have a week to go xx
Thank you hunny I think it's because I have upped my calories a little so getting nervous that I've done bad... I've just read my letter and it says that when I have booked in for my procedure relatives must leave. What does that mean that they have to go whilst I'm waiting to go down to theatre now I'm really scared that my husband will have to leave and I could be waiting hours xx

So chuffed for you that's great news. You can do anything if you put your mind to it. You should be on the losers bench this year.... I bet your so relieved that things are finally moving forward xxx
I'm more than relieved they have messed me about so much I should have been booked for surgery by now but they messed about n gained some weight over Xmas so theythey put me on the back burner so happy to finally be going forward yay!!

Thank you hunny I think it's because I have upped my calories a little so getting nervous that I've done bad... I've just read my letter and it says that when I have booked in for my procedure relatives must leave. What does that mean that they have to go whilst I'm waiting to go down to theatre now I'm really scared that my husband will have to leave and I could be waiting hours xx
When I had my last operation on my sinuses last year I was allowed to have hubby there but it might be because there is a lot going on in the department for extra people xxx Take a book , tablet, quiz book or anything that will take your mind off things whilst you wait my lovely xxxx Im looking through my stuff hang on see if mine says anything xxxx

Thank u so much so happy wahoooo xx
On wards and upwards....... Weight gain is only a hicup if you work to loose it again xxxx I put on weight over Christmas as I had Christmas, my sisters birthday, my birthday then New Years Eve Party at ours and then my eldests 20th Birthday on New Year....I had no hope lol!!!!!!! I went straight into LSD mode to loose it again which I have xxx PMA!!!!!!!!

On wards and upwards....... Weight gain is only a hicup if you work to loose it again xxxx I put on weight over Christmas as I had Christmas, my sisters birthday, my birthday then New Years Eve Party at ours and then my eldests 20th Birthday on New Year....I had no hope lol!!!!!!! I went straight into LSD mode to loose it again which I have xxx PMA!!!!!!!!
Wow such a busy time of year for u but sounds great fun! I had my appointment on the 30th DEC so only had few days to get it off n thought they would understand coz of Xmas but noooooo they were brutal. I did try yo lose some before seeing them but clearly it wasn't enough. But I'm on it 100% been so good so fingers crossed I hit that stone mark on the first Feb xx

Wow such a busy time of year for u but sounds great fun! I had my appointment on the 30th DEC so only had few days to get it off n thought they would understand coz of Xmas but noooooo they were brutal. I did try yo lose some before seeing them but clearly it wasn't enough. But I'm on it 100% been so good so fingers crossed I hit that stone mark on the first Feb xx
Thats my gal !!!!! PMA !!!!!! Shame it was a naff day as that was my birthday lol !!!! It was all fun and I made a informed choice that I would get back to it ready for this operation date after celebrations were over otherwise It would have been too stressful. My tier 3 timings went really quick so Ive barley had time to think lol xxx

Thats my gal !!!!! PMA !!!!!! Shame it was a naff day as that was my birthday lol !!!! It was all fun and I made a informed choice that I would get back to it ready for this operation date after celebrations were over otherwise It would have been too stressful. My tier 3 timings went really quick so Ive barley had time to think lol xxx
Hehe well happy belated birthday hope you had some cake for me lol, that's really good that you got straight back on it afterwards. That's great I wish mine was 17months now iv been waiting and done all that's asked of me so this appointment couldn't come quick enough. X

Hehe well happy belated birthday hope you had some cake for me lol, that's really good that you got straight back on it afterwards. That's great I wish mine was 17months now iv been waiting and done all that's asked of me so this appointment couldn't come quick enough. X
I've been on WLS programme since end of 2015 so made slow progress too ...it's long isn't it xx just been reading through paperwork and apparently operation being set is tier 4 .... we'll learn something new lol xxx your appointment will be here ASAP xxxx

I've been on WLS programme since end of 2015 so made slow progress too ...it's long isn't it xx just been reading through paperwork and apparently operation being set is tier 4 .... we'll learn something new lol xxx your appointment will be here ASAP xxxx
tier 4 is the operation stage?

When I had my last operation on my sinuses last year I was allowed to have hubby there but it might be because there is a lot going on in the department for extra people xxx Take a book , tablet, quiz book or anything that will take your mind off things whilst you wait my lovely xxxx Im looking through my stuff hang on see if mine says anything xxxx

Just read my paperwork hunny and it says all relatives can't stay on they're ward/ Oreos ward and should stay in level 1 (Bristol hospital) ... take it that the waiting area????’ Glad you spotted that hunny and we will be ok .....take some magazines or a book xxx or message us and we will keep ya going xxxxx

I did read this somewhere before bit couldn't remember. thanks for the info and good luck. x

I did read this somewhere before bit couldn't remember. thanks for the info and good luck. x
Tar lovely xxx I missed it until tonight lol xxx lots of info isn't there xxx

@Angeline thanks hunny. Will get some magazines and take my iPad so hopefully keep me sane. I've only got the weekend to go and I haven't even packed or got the rest off my stuff I keep saying I'm going to do it today and never gets done... going into panic mode now as need a sports bra and mouth spray and extra pair of pjs xxx

Back