• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2015 Surgeries

Best of luck for tomorrow

Hi everyone,

I'm due to have my surgery tomorrow, I have to be there for 7:15 tomorrow morning- But I should be one of the first down as they do RNY bypasses first. I feel odd sort of, not at all as I expected the only way I can describe it is a limbo. I don't know why did any of you feel the same ?

I thought I would be excited waiting for tomorrow it dosent seem like its 11hrs to go. Perhaps I'll feel different in morning, I have waited so long to be able to have surgery as well. Lol

Yeah i had the same felling i wasnt happy or excited just numb. But good luck and stay the course

Hi all just popped over from December group to wish you all the best for up and coming operations and hope you post oppers are recovering well. All the best, I've had no problems at all and never dumped so far. Life is great xx

Hi everyone,

I'm due to have my surgery tomorrow, I have to be there for 7:15 tomorrow morning- But I should be one of the first down as they do RNY bypasses first. I feel odd sort of, not at all as I expected the only way I can describe it is a limbo. I don't know why did any of you feel the same ?

I thought I would be excited waiting for tomorrow it dosent seem like its 11hrs to go. Perhaps I'll feel different in morning, I have waited so long to be able to have surgery as well. Lol
Good luck.

Good luck tomorrow.

Trapped wind is a nightmare! Ouch. I'm so sore from it.

My puréed meal was delicious, just to taste something again was bliss!

Thank you all for your good luck wishes and I'm glad I'm not the only one who has this numb like feeling maddy casey had it too! Good night will come on to update you all soon x

Thank you all for your good luck wishes and I'm glad I'm not the only one who has this numb like feeling maddy casey had it too! Good night will come on to update you all soon x

Good luck Janet and update us as soon as you can, thinking of you.

Woohoo...under 200 pounds :)

Good luck Janet_hi, think of you today.

Hi everyone, I'm due to have my surgery tomorrow, I have to be there for 7:15 tomorrow morning- But I should be one of the first down as they do RNY bypasses first. I feel odd sort of, not at all as I expected the only way I can describe it is a limbo. I don't know why did any of you feel the same ? I thought I would be excited waiting for tomorrow it dosent seem like its 11hrs to go. Perhaps I'll feel different in morning, I have waited so long to be able to have surgery as well. Lol

Good Luck Janet :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi all,
Did a quick intro in the newbie section. I was sleeved on 6 th July, so just over 2 weeks ago. So far my recovery has been great, was expecting so many side effects but other than initial gas pain ( horrible!) & a little bit of incision pain, it's been smooth sailing. It took me 18 months to get to the point of having this op & I am so relieved & happy that it's now done & the worst is over. I am looking forward to the new me! Good luck to everyone with surgery coming up & I hope you all have a speedy recovery :)

Hi all,
Did a quick intro in the newbie section. I was sleeved on 6 th July, so just over 2 weeks ago. So far my recovery has been great, was expecting so many side effects but other than initial gas pain ( horrible!) & a little bit of incision pain, it's been smooth sailing. It took me 18 months to get to the point of having this op & I am so relieved & happy that it's now done & the worst is over. I am looking forward to the new me! Good luck to everyone with surgery coming up & I hope you all have a speedy recovery :)

Welcome and good luck with your recovery and reaching your goals. I had my surgery 4 days after you and im looking forward to pureed tomorrow. Like youbim happy to be on the losers bench. Lost 55lbs got 94lbs to go

Hi all,

Best of luck, I had my band fitted on the 11th. Doing ok so far... my appetite has kicked back in but so far managing to keep it under control by keeping occupied.

Hi all, Did a quick intro in the newbie section. I was sleeved on 6 th July, so just over 2 weeks ago. So far my recovery has been great, was expecting so many side effects but other than initial gas pain ( horrible!) & a little bit of incision pain, it's been smooth sailing. It took me 18 months to get to the point of having this op & I am so relieved & happy that it's now done & the worst is over. I am looking forward to the new me! Good luck to everyone with surgery coming up & I hope you all have a speedy recovery :)

Hi Hun and congrats on getting your sleeve and being two weeks out!!

You will love this site and all the members are just ace.

Good luck for the future and exciting times ahead!!

I am waiting for a bed as we speak as I am down to be sleeved tomorrow I'm so nervous and stressed and will be glad when it's all over!!

Take care xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back