• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jumping for joy.

I'm brave enough to go swimming but not brave enough to ride the bike......weird eh.
My appointment with dietitian is on Monday, it'll be interesting to see what he says. I've not done so well food wise this week, but I'm not gonna get down about it, it is what it is.
How are you doing bling babe.
I did message you but this site is confusing. normal text messaging is much easier

I'm brave enough to go swimming but not brave enough to ride the bike......weird eh.
My appointment with dietitian is on Monday, it'll be interesting to see what he says. I've not done so well food wise this week, but I'm not gonna get down about it, it is what it is.
How are you doing bling babe.
I did message you but this site is confusing. normal text messaging is much easier
We are an odd species aren't we, I'm good thank you, look forward to mondays update, just take one day at a time and it will all come together keep focused on that end result, I did message back but not sure if you found it either X

Just had my 2ND appointment the dietitian was very happy, I've lost 13lb in 10 weeks, he has changed my good which will be much more manageable. seeing him again on 30th Jan, he said if I meet my weight loss target ( 2 1/2 lb to go ) when I go back in January they might refer me early for surgery.

Well done you!

Great news! That would be an amazing christmas present and New Years resolution all in one!

That's excellent news Vicky, good to hear a positive ring in your posts too, you've done amazingly well so far and you will smash that goal, bet you can't wait for you holiday I've heard Goa is a lovely place and they treat you like royalty by all accounts Xx

That's excellent news Vicky, good to hear a positive ring in your posts too, you've done amazingly well so far and you will smash that goal, bet you can't wait for you holiday I've heard Goa is a lovely place and they treat you like royalty by all accounts Xx
We went there 10 years ago and thought we'd return. so looking forward to it. I'm working far too many hours each week and I need to sort out my work life balance

Huge congrats on the loss ! That's an awesome and impressive amount of weight !
Xxxx

Just had my 2ND appointment the dietitian was very happy, I've lost 13lb in 10 weeks, he has changed my good which will be much more manageable. seeing him again on 30th Jan, he said if I meet my weight loss target ( 2 1/2 lb to go ) when I go back in January they might refer me early for surgery.
Hi Vicky, I was at Northallerton the same as you, I started my journey in Feb 16 and because I smashed my goal I was referred in Aug. I had seminar in Sept and I've got appointment with surgeon early January so stick at it and they'll be true to their word. Good luck x

Hi Vicky, I was at Northallerton the same as you, I started my journey in Feb 16 and because I smashed my goal I was referred in Aug. I had seminar in Sept and I've got appointment with surgeon early January so stick at it and they'll be true to their word. Good luck x
Thanks for that.
I didn't think it would take 4 months to see surgeon though. But progress is progress. Do you know which surgery you are wanting g/ having yet?

Thanks for that.
I didn't think it would take 4 months to see surgeon though. But progress is progress. Do you know which surgery you are wanting g/ having yet?
It might not be have been so long but they had forgot to book my second psychologist appointment which knocked me back a bit. I think I'm opting for the full bypass but that's at the surgeons discretion to decide what's the best for each individual.

Everyone says on here that they get cold following weight loss so......I've spent a small fortune on wool to knit myself a jumper, it's about 10 inches smaller than what I am now, I'm feeling positive that it will fit next winter......I haven't knitted anything for years so anything could happen lol

Went done you!!

Vicky that's great, what a fab talent to have, one that I've never mastered, congratulations on extremely positive attitude and forward thinking x

I love to knit....I just can't start it off or finish it!

Back