• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jumping for joy.

Today I was seen at the friarage again by the doctor in the weight management clinic and he has agreed to refer me for surgery, he said that I have to do the seminar and then be seen in clinic again. I am on the next stage and that's all that matters
Great news, they seem to be really on the ball, no messing people around x

Hi Vicky you've done really well and it's fantastic news that you've been accepted and referred, I'm so excited for you and really can't wait until I'm at that stage, you'll be joining the losers bench in no time at all x

Hi Vicky you've done really well and it's fantastic news that you've been accepted and referred, I'm so excited for you and really can't wait until I'm at that stage, you'll be joining the losers bench in no time at all x
Hi. I'm really sorry tgat I'm not on here much, I find it really hard logging on for some reason and always seem to habe to change password etc and it's so frustrating. How are you doing Bling?

Hi. I'm really sorry tgat I'm not on here much, I find it really hard logging on for some reason and always seem to habe to change password etc and it's so frustrating. How are you doing Bling?
Hi Vicky, I'm good thank you, I don't ever log of to be honest, how are you getting on x

Hi Vicky, I'm good thank you, I don't ever log of to be honest, how are you getting on x
I'm doing okay thanks, I'm maintaining my weight this last week so I need to put a little more effort in next week, I am going to the seminar on 27th march then I believe things move along quite quickly after that. I must lose weight before that appointment. A maintain is not good enough and will set me back. I still have not been on the bike but if and when the wind dies down I will. I'm feeling ready to now.
How are you doing? Are you still trying to lose or just maintain? When are you back to hospital?
I am permanently logged in to new phone so I shouldn't disappear now lol

I'm doing okay thanks, I'm maintaining my weight this last week so I need to put a little more effort in next week, I am going to the seminar on 27th march then I believe things move along quite quickly after that. I must lose weight before that appointment. A maintain is not good enough and will set me back. I still have not been on the bike but if and when the wind dies down I will. I'm feeling ready to now.
How are you doing? Are you still trying to lose or just maintain? When are you back to hospital?
I am permanently logged in to new phone so I shouldn't disappear now lol
How much more do that want you to lose Vicky, I'm still losing, 2 stone 3lb in total I would like to lose a little more although I can comfortably settle for a maintain , it's all going very quickly for you. Ow, how exciting, I go back on 30th March but my year is not up until June which seems a lifetime away now xx

How much more do that want you to lose Vicky, I'm still losing, 2 stone 3lb in total I would like to lose a little more although I can comfortably settle for a maintain , it's all going very quickly for you. Ow, how exciting, I go back on 30th March but my year is not up until June which seems a lifetime away now xx
Oh bling it will soon pass.
I dont mind how little or great I lose as long as I register a loss for each appointment. I have not done liver reducing yet so im interested to see which one they will ask me to do.
Im hoping they will operate in may or early june so I am recovered before all my holidays at the latter end of the year.
Im still finding temptations hard to resist. Hubby has a new job where he is home for a week and away for a week and I find im much more disciplined when hes away.
Im sorry if there are loads of spelling errors but im writing this without reading glasses and cant see a darn thing lol.

Ive just received all the paperwork through about the seminar and it says the bariatric nurse will phone me one or two days after the seminar.....anyone know what that phone call is for?

Ive just received all the paperwork through about the seminar and it says the bariatric nurse will phone me one or two days after the seminar.....anyone know what that phone call is for?
It's to see if you still want to go ahead with surgery, she'll also go through a quick medical questionnaire with you. Make sure your available to take the call or it'll put you back 3 months, that's what she told me at the seminar

Oh bling it will soon pass.
I dont mind how little or great I lose as long as I register a loss for each appointment. I have not done liver reducing yet so im interested to see which one they will ask me to do.
Im hoping they will operate in may or early june so I am recovered before all my holidays at the latter end of the year.
Im still finding temptations hard to resist. Hubby has a new job where he is home for a week and away for a week and I find im much more disciplined when hes away.
Im sorry if there are loads of spelling errors but im writing this without reading glasses and cant see a darn thing lol.
The lrd at James cook is the same for everyone, it's just cutting out sugar and fat, very basic and bland, I'm on day 6 of it now and I'll be honest I've done it but struggled

Back