• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

love & best wishes to charliegirl (linda)

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
:eek: i thought id start this thread to say im glad your ok after op as shell has said that your doing ok after a text she recieved. im glad shes doing well and look forward to her return when she feels up to it.

if anyone would like to add comments to this thread then please do so as it will be nice for her when she gets back.

liz xxx

Linda, I think you are an amazing woman you've come through so much and fought endlessly to get where you are. Like you said, you can beleive it now!

Heres to a speedy recovery Linda, and a whole new you. Congratulations for winning the battle and i so hope that you have a trouble free recovery and from here on in you can start enjoying life again. Am always here if you need anything xx

yes this is day 1 of the start of the new you the new life !!

speedy recovery !
liz x

Linda
I am so happy for you

Looking forward to having you back here

Irene xx

Linda

I am so happy for you. Your fight is over and you so deserve it!

Good luck with it all Hun and I can't wait to hear how it all goes!xxxx

Wow Didnt realise your surgery was so soon

Hope it went well *HUGS*

Hi Linda

Well done cant believe it all happened so fast,you went from crawling along to full marathon in such short time and you so deserve it after all your hard work.

Glad your on the road to recovery,take care and keep us updated on your progress.

Hugs and kisses

Di xxx

Well done Linda - what a rollercoaster you have been on these last few weeks!! Congratulations on getting the op done and out of the way and welcome to the losing side. Look forward to hearing from you when you are a little better xxxx

To Linda, the journey was long and treacherous but you proved that fighting is worth it. May you have a speedy recovery & be on the fast track to loserville!!!
We are all with you for the ride and miss you on here!:D:D:D

Well done Linda glad your ok after your op Good Luck with the weightloss make sure you get plenty of rest.
Take care look forward to reading all about it. xx

So pleased that you came through OK - a battle well fought and won. Now its all downhill from here to a new slim you.

M

Hiya! :wavey:
I am so glad you op went well and that you are now starting on the road to recovery.
As everyone else has said - this is now the start of your new life ;)
Good luck,
Lizzie x

Bet you cant believe its finally happened,knowing you you probably asked him if he deffo did it!

Wishing you a very speedy recovery Linda make sure you get plenty of rest xx

Back