• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lovelyzobo's second go! Revision diary..

Well sts this week....still 14.6lb. Was hoping for some off (totm last week so nothing off then!), but it's ok.....I seem to average 4lb a month, which I know isn't a crazy amount, but 4 more than I would be without my band!

It's fill day today, and thinking I might have .25 out.....I have had a bit of reflux since my last fill and had a few 'sticky' moments, so think I'm very near the 'spot' so will ask the fill lady see what she says.......

Still aiming for my 3 stone before I go to Glasto, I have two weeks, so will try for a bit of a push this week, which I hope will be easier to get the protein in with a little out of my band.

Hope your all well and enjoying the bootiful weather! Xxxx

Well, went for my de-fill and chat! No de-fill, as she thinks the reflux (as its only occasional) can be normal, so try a PPI (like omeprazole) for a few weeks, concentrate on eating slowest and chewing (thinks only get stuck and I'm sick when I eat quickly and with others, ie I talk and swallow too quick!).

But on a crazy plus point.......she weighed me and I'm 92.0kg which in English money is 14.4 (I round down! ). And she said the last fill I weighed at 95.3kg (15.0), so I have actually lost 3.3kg) 7lb this month!!!! Ding dong!!!

Think I might have to buy some new scales, as previously my home weights and the clinic weights have always been the same!

Soooooooo only 2lb needed for 3 stone.....and sooooooooooo near that new stonage. Muchly happy! Xxx xxx

Well, went for my de-fill and chat! No de-fill, as she thinks the reflux (as its only occasional) can be normal, so try a PPI (like omeprazole) for a few weeks, concentrate on eating slowest and chewing (thinks only get stuck and I'm sick when I eat quickly and with others, ie I talk and swallow too quick!). But on a crazy plus point.......she weighed me and I'm 92.0kg which in English money is 14.4 (I round down! ?). And she said the last fill I weighed at 95.3kg (15.0), so I have actually lost 3.3kg) 7lb this month!!!! Ding dong!!! Think I might have to buy some new scales, as previously my home weights and the clinic weights have always been the same! Soooooooo only 2lb needed for 3 stone.....and sooooooooooo near that new stonage. Muchly happy! Xxx xxx

Woooo that's great news love!!! :)

2lbs is within reach and you will be at your next milestone x.

Yay!!!!! 14.2lb today! I've now lost 3 stone! Sooooo chuffed, I know it's not as fast as some folk but obviously as this is my second go at weight loss surgery....I'm happy for what I can get!

Next goal.....I AM going to get in to the 13's!!!!!!!! So there! Xxxx

On another note.....I wanted to upload a photo on here.....how do I do it?!! Xxx

I can't see advanced?! I've put some in an album, but can't see how to move them onto the thread......! Xxx

WTG on another great loss hunni...... wooohooooo if photos are in an album you can copy and paste them over to thread..... I don't have a fandangled phone to add otherwise but find by opening 2 windows (one in album and one with a new thread ready...then copy and paste over) hope it works for you x x x

Ok, still can't work out how to add photos on here.....but I have put them in an album if anyone wants to look! Xxx

BB Code

Thanks ooopsie! Think I've finally got the 'hang' of my band now! I'm going to try really hard this week to be your 2lb princess this week as I'll be right on that 13/14 St mark! Xxx

So, after my last post, I looked at my husbands phone and found messages between him and another woman....he's left me and my kids and doesn't love me anymore, in fact hasn't for a while....broken beyond belief.

I've had 3 days of sobbing and feeling like my life is over...I can't eat, sleep or function.....how does anyone get over this.....xx

Honey. Been there, had that done to me. You will survive this! But you have to get through the pain, the hurt, the rejection, the anger and the grief first

My heart is literally aching for you. I hope you have a good support network round you

If there is anything I can do....albeit long distance......to help you through this, please PM me

I did not do well when my 20 year marriage died round me without any warning. With no kids I had nothing to live for....it was a chore to breath in, breath out....a few years later I had a whole new life. And you will too

So so so sorry to hear this my love xxxx

So very sorry to read your news. Kirsty found the words I couldn't, you will get through this in time. In the meantime do you have support nearby ?

Bless you dear and your kiddies. Hugs

So sorry to hear your news big hugs x

Back