• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lovelyzobo's second go! Revision diary..

Thanks guys. Xxx

Sooooo weigh in today! STS.....15.10lb. But that's ok.....I'm not being down at all, as yesterday I tried some clothes on that I couldn't get on.....and they fitted!!! So definitely loosing inches which is fab!! Still all over it....!!! Xxx

Did you put the correct weight ? Should that be 14.10 ? Either way, inches is what shows :) Well done.

Ooooops! Yep....14.10! See my fingers are still fat though! xxx

I know Oooopsie......thought I was going to do it, as had been pretty good (could of drunk more, past few days, but cqc in, so kept forgetting to drink!).

I'll try and make up for it this week and get an extra sneaky one in......although pretty sure it's TOTM coming up too! Arse! Xx xx

Well a 1lb off this week. Baby steps......bit gutted as soooooo wanted my 3 stone mark (sooner than I'm obviously now going to get there!) xx

Well weighed today and 14.7lb.....it's very very slow now, but I am still trying. I will get there! Just baby steps. I had a fill 2 weeks ago and thought it might have been too much, but it seems to have settled down now, so might just see how I go.

Hope your all well and still looooossseeeerrrrssss!!! Xxxxx

Yep, I am happy.....your 2lb princess this week Oooooopsie!

It is odd though, I do believe what someone on here said about 'shocking' your body.....as I have been eating 'sensibly' for the past week, but last night had a friends birthday so had some wine and cheeky vodka, and we had lots of bad nibbles (not loads but stuff we wouldn't usually stuff in our faces!) and today BAM weight loss......!

Funny ol thing our bellies! Xxx

Well -1lb this week. Not the 2lb princess, (14.6lb) but only 4lb more for my 3 stone......so I am still happy!!! I wanted 3 stone off (14.2lb) before Glastonbury this year, and I still have a few weeks for that!

On it like a car bonnet! Xx

Back