• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mike's Gastric Bypass journey

Thank-you I have been walking as much as I can now ( I am disabled from car accident ) . I use a Fitbit hr charge that my boys got me for Father's Day and I love it . It does make you work a little bit harder .

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Taking my boy to the airport this morning . They are heading off to Florida to Disney World at 7:30 AM . It sounds like so much fun maybe next year the wife and I can fly down there . Looks like it's going to be a nice day today clear and in the 80's . Everyone have a great day !

Good incentive for you there, nice family holiday

I took my daughter to spain 2 years ago and could hardly function. Im looking forward to one day taking her abroad again and getting to do everything with her

Good morning ,
Robina that must have been a fun trip to Spain I hear it is very pretty there . Today is going to be another busy day I have to take the wife car to get brakes done . The last couple of days my back has been hurting I don't know why but I hope it stops soon . I got some house cleaning to do this morning vacuuming ect. So I will go for now . Everyone have the best day you can !

Good morning everyone , up early again not to bad only a hour early . Today is a goof off day nothing really plan so that means something will go wrong lol . I going to get some extra walking in today and a few extra exercises in too . I am still recovering from the $ 400 brake job yesterday on the wife car ( that hurt )'but now I know she is safe . I getting excited surgery is in only 35 more day . It's going to be so nice to get healthy again . I hope everyone has a great day !

Another good start to a great day 34 more days until surgery it's getting closer everyday . Not much planned today just working out I thing maybe a little running around doing chores . Everyone have a great day !

Another good start to a great day 34 more days until surgery it's getting closer everyday . Not much planned today just working out I thing maybe a little running around doing chores . Everyone have a great day ! Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Those 34 days will fly by Mike! Enjoy your day! Xx

Days are going fast I talk to some of my doctors about changing medications from time released to taking them more times a day or liquid I am all set now for after surgery . Things are falling into place it does take some time to prepare for the change. It does keep you busy and thinking ahead at all aspects of the new life journey . I am getting more excited everyday . Everyone have a great day !!

Tick tock Mike, surgery is getting closer :) You're doing well on your pre-op diet, brilliant to hear. Have a good weekend :)

I know I am obsessing with time but there is only 32 more days until surgery . I can't help it I read so many good results here that I can't wait to get on the other side . Today I am going shopping with my wife for food for after surgery which won't be much but I love shopping ( it gets me out of the house ) . Only a few more doctor appointments and I will be all set .

Everyone have a fantastic day !!!

What a great morning lost another lb on pre-op diet . Things are going good just another 12 lbs to go to get under 300 lbs . I haven't been under 300 lbs in probably 20 yrs . I feel like everything is falling into place I feel great . Everybody have a fantastic day !!

Another day closer to surgery only 30 days to go . I have to check the exhaust system today it's getting loud . I hope it's not going to cost to much but I guess whatever it's I will have to pay . I am too big and too old for that stuff anymore lol . I wish everyone will have a great day and not as costly as mine lol !!

Another day closer to surgery only 30 days to go . I have to check the exhaust system today it's getting loud . I hope it's not going to cost to much but I guess whatever it's I will have to pay . I am too big and too old for that stuff anymore lol . I wish everyone will have a great day and not as costly as mine lol !! Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Wow Mike, these days are racing by. Doesn't seem like 5 minutes since it was 50 odd days and tomorrow you will be kn the 20s :)

I know what you mean sucking up the cost of essential stuff on cars. I has to check myself the other day when I started to grumble after filling my tank and it was over a £100 .. Don't convert that to $ you sill have a heart attack. Ok it a SUV but 13 years old. Not like we can change the price much lol.

Have a good day, fingers crossed your exhaust is fixed cheaply.

Thanks Chrissy yes it is very expensive to do repair work . I have a 2008 ford escape and it's just getting old it will cost between $ 400 and $ 800 hundred dollars .

Good morning I hope everyone is feeling ok . I have busy day running around getting mail going to the dump taking my son car to the airport to drop off . He comes back from vacation today seems to have went quick . My next doctors appointment is Friday ( nephrology ) . I got about 3 more doctor appointment then surgery . Robina and Chrissy you guys are right time is flying by . 29 more days I think my wife is getting as excited as I am she wasn't to crazy at first . Everyone have a great day .

Just think in less than a month youll be joining us on that loosers bench

I can't wait Robina it's starting to really sink in . Two of my granddaughters are coming over today for me to babysit from 6 AM til 4:30 PM . They just came bake from vacationing in Florida ( Disney world ) . I am sure them two little girls will drive me crazy with all there stories ( I love it ) . They are only 8 and 10 yrs old I am sure they had a great time on all the rides . It makes you think back when I was a kid running and jumping everywhere . Well I got a few things to do before they get here . Everyone have a great day !!

I can't wait Robina it's starting to really sink in . Two of my granddaughters are coming over today for me to babysit from 6 AM til 4:30 PM . They just came bake from vacationing in Florida ( Disney world ) . I am sure them two little girls will drive me crazy with all there stories ( I love it ) . They are only 8 and 10 yrs old I am sure they had a great time on all the rides . It makes you think back when I was a kid running and jumping everywhere . Well I got a few things to do before they get here . Everyone have a great day !! Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Have a great day with your granddaughters Mike. Once you are the other side of your op date just think how much more you will be able to do with them :)

Thanks Chrissy I think the grandkids have everything all planned out for me ? .

Thanks Chrissy I think the grandkids have everything all planned out for me ? . Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Lol, I can imagine. :D

Back