• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mu journey! Gettin op tomorrow!!

littlemissthin

Hey guys,
So excited today! Getting my band tomorrow!
Hello new life! :
So I've decided to do a diary on here to hopefully help people out and share my journey :)
Xxxx

Good luck :D

Good luck x x

Good Luck xx

Hey guys ,
Well that's my operation done! Yay!
Went down about 12 this afternoon been dozing on and off all day had a little bit of pain but mostly from the wind, all in all not been too bad!
Here's to the start of my new life :D xxxxxx

Hey everyone, just a little update.
Feeling really sore today been taking tramadol but only seems to be lasting an hour and wearing off so gonna phone docs today for advise. Think its the wind that's the most painful tho.
Just a few questions if any one can help me out.
I'm not really sure what I should be eating?
Since Friday night all I've had is a cuppa soup and few sips of home made soup, I don't feel hungry but know I should be eating something. Went and got slim fast shakes and muller yoghurt light n some smoothies , I can't have a full one I've just had a few gulps of the slim fast and satisfied. Should I be aiming for certain amount of calories or just enjoying the fact I'm not hungry lol xxx

Grats little miss hope your recovery goes well

Just a little update :) day 3 today, still very sore, not getting much sleep at night... On the up side I'm 4lbs lighter! Lol struggling to eat anything at all don't know if my taste buds are off but everything just tastes horrible! Few sips of soup here and there and some milk.... Every day is closer to feeling better though :) xx

I was the same, still am to be honest in regards to eating. But bed times are great now! Day 10 post op for me xxx

It will get better each day xx

Back