• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Bypass story .... I'm getting married !!!!

Hi to all those who know me and anyone reading lol!

I have now lost 98.5 lb so nearly at the century point and I wouldn't change anything. I've no regrets from having the operation and have met some lovely people along the way and some new close friends from here which is also fantastic.

I went to the Preston meet today and met some more lovely people and hopefully the start of new friendships, you are all doing so well and Candie it will be your turn soon!!

I have uploaded a few new pics of me last night and of Alfie boy!

Anyway I hope your all well xx

nic yr picture does you justice. lol i didnt recognise you from yr old picci today this looks more like you.
lovely meeting you today and fantastic news on the half way point.

well done on the weight loss so far Nic, Your new pics are lovely, I love the one of you in the lounge in your blue top. You've come so far. well done x

well done on the weight loss Nic :) i bet your already feeling the benefits of it

Aww thanks for your support nic, I will be bending your ear all the time now:D:D:DYou have done so well and look fab in real life, and on the photos;):D

nic yr picture does you justice. lol i didnt recognise you from yr old picci today this looks more like you.
lovely meeting you today and fantastic news on the half way point.

LOL thanks HC thought I'd better change the pic as you all said the other didn't do me justice, was great meeting you too x

well done on the weight loss so far Nic, Your new pics are lovely, I love the one of you in the lounge in your blue top. You've come so far. well done x

Thanks Sam, that was Friday night just before I went out, finally feel "normal", still a long way to go though xx

well done on the weight loss Nic :) i bet your already feeling the benefits of it

Oh I do, it still amazes me and I find things that I couldn't do before xx

Aww thanks for your support nic, I will be bending your ear all the time now:D:D:DYou have done so well and look fab in real life, and on the photos;):D

No problem hun, here for you whenever you need, will PM you my email addy and phone number then if you need any help at any time just shout, it was lovely meeting you yesterday xxx

"WoW" That excellent well done you!!

Thanks hun xxx

mandy you must of see an amaising transformation of nic over the time you have known her. just from her photo to seeing here in real life was amaising.

Aaaaah thanks Mandy your such a special friend and I can't wait to see you again soon xxx

i just wanted to say congratulations on your weight loss...
xxx

Nic,

Fab to meet you the other day, looking forward to meeting up again already!!

You look amazing, can't believe how much you've already lost x x x

i just wanted to say congratulations on your weight loss...
xxx

Thank you xxx

Nic,

Fab to meet you the other day, looking forward to meeting up again already!!

You look amazing, can't believe how much you've already lost x x x

Aaaah thanks chick! Means a lot!

Yeah me too, hopefully meet up the weekend Mandy comes up here that would be good xxx

Hi Nic well done on the weightloss you are looking amazing bet you feel really proud of yourself. Keep up the good work!!

Hi Nic well done on the weightloss you are looking amazing bet you feel really proud of yourself. Keep up the good work!!

Hiya Lesley

Oooh I'm never happy and now looking forward to losing another 3 stone lol but thanks hun, hope your well xxx

Thank you xxx

Aaaah thanks chick! Means a lot!

Yeah me too, hopefully meet up the weekend Mandy comes up here that would be good xxx

Yeah sounds good, give us plenty of notice so I can definately come x x x

Sorry again for not really being around at all, things are just so hectic at work which makes the time go fast and then I have no idea what happens to my time at home but I just don't get chance to get on here.

Went out for a lovely walk on the beach with Alfie and Col today and even ran with him lol so at least I'm getting more exercise.

Half of me is in shock that I've lost over 100lb since July then the other half wishes it was more ..... are we ever happy???
confused.gif
confused.gif

I had a really bad week last week and seemed to be constantly hungry and wanting to pick all the time so was quite worried about getting on the scales as it felt like I'd pigged out ..... but I had actually lost which amazes me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Why can't I just be happy with what I have lost rather than wishing I was further along
confused.gif
confused.gif

Oh well, hope everyone is well, sorry not been around to support you :cry::cry:
Nic xxx

Hi Nic

Congrats on reaching over 100 pounds!! I've just recently hit 100lbs too and it's a fab feeling isn't it?

Understand what you mean about wishing it was more, sometimes I look at myself and think 'I've lost over 7 stone, shouldn't I be looking thinner than this?' But I know we'll get there soon.

You're doing brilliant and you should be so proud of yourself. Just think you have so much less to go now and you'll be there in no time! Well done!! :D

Back