• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Bypass story .... I'm getting married !!!!

Wow well done hun you have done fab and your well on your way to your holiday target, I go away in April and September this year so hoping by Sept I'll of lost 10stone!! xx

Wow well done hun you have done fab and your well on your way to your holiday target, I go away in April and September this year so hoping by Sept I'll of lost 10stone!! xx

I'm betting you will have...no problem!

Congrats on reaching the 100lb mark cat and nic, i long for that day to come around for me

Wow Nic, what a major milestone. YOu must be thrilled.

Huge congratulations. Keep up the great work x

oh i feel so lucky to hear all u guys, i am going to c the dr at luton on 2nd april and am sooooooo excited have been waiting since may 2008. Last weight was 21.5 so hop to get healthy, thanks so much guys for sharing your stories xx

hiya guys thanks so much for your stories it makes me really happy to know i am not the only one. I am going to luton on the 2nd april for the whole day and am sooooooo excited, Weight is now 21.5 and i cannot wait to be healthy, xx

Well done Nic, 100lbs is a fab loss:D:Dand count me in when there's another meet up;):D

Congrats on reaching the 100lb mark cat and nic, i long for that day to come around for me

Thanks hun and don't worry it will do, I could never imagine it but here it is xx

Wow Nic, what a major milestone. YOu must be thrilled.

Huge congratulations. Keep up the great work x

Thanks Sam, I am thrilled and was scared last week as felt I'd pigged out as it was TOTM but apparently not and restriction was deffo in place yesterday so that eased my mind a bit.

xx

oh i feel so lucky to hear all u guys, i am going to c the dr at luton on 2nd april and am sooooooo excited have been waiting since may 2008. Last weight was 21.5 so hop to get healthy, thanks so much guys for sharing your stories xx

Great news hun, good luck in April I'm sure you will be fine, everyone on here will help you along the way xx

Well done Nic, 100lbs is a fab loss:D:Dand count me in when there's another meet up;):D

Thanks Sal hun, I will deffo count you in was lovely to see you xxx

Well done you two! 100 pounds is amazing!!
Whenever I'm struggling Nic, I think about you and your amazing transformation and it helps me keep going! It's great to hear you still have bad days too and you can still keep losing. Can't wait for next meet - but give me chance to lose a bit more - don't want to be lagging behind!!!

Well Hello Hunny.............

You are doing amazing and the answer is NO don't think we are ever happy!!!!!!!

You are doing amazing, I have seen you change in so many ways and you should be 100% proud of yourself... well done hunny and sending you a big huge hug...

Your a real inspiration to me and I am sure to others too
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well done Nic, thats an amazing loss. I am 0.6lbs short of my 100lbs!!! Doesn't it feel fab to have lost 7 stones. Only unfortunate thing is I have this much again to lose!!! Oh well, at least its not 14 stones to lose any more!!!

Keep up the good work
xx

Well done you two! 100 pounds is amazing!!
Whenever I'm struggling Nic, I think about you and your amazing transformation and it helps me keep going! It's great to hear you still have bad days too and you can still keep losing. Can't wait for next meet - but give me chance to lose a bit more - don't want to be lagging behind!!!

Aaah thanks hun I never think anybody looks to me for any encouragement etc, it feels weird to me that I can do that but happy. Your not lagging behind your doing fab and look great xxx

Well Hello Hunny.............

You are doing amazing and the answer is NO don't think we are ever happy!!!!!!!

You are doing amazing, I have seen you change in so many ways and you should be 100% proud of yourself... well done hunny and sending you a big huge hug...

Your a real inspiration to me and I am sure to others too
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mandy my gorgeous mate, thanks hun you always make me smile and I miss ya, when you coming to see me?????

And thanks for saying I'm an inspiration .... never thought I was to anyone really xxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow - you guys are such an inspiration! Well done! Have you found it hard going/plain sailing or a bit of both??

Well done Nic, thats an amazing loss. I am 0.6lbs short of my 100lbs!!! Doesn't it feel fab to have lost 7 stones. Only unfortunate thing is I have this much again to lose!!! Oh well, at least its not 14 stones to lose any more!!!

Keep up the good work
xx

Hiya hun, well done you, yes it feels fantastic but still never happy, like you still have a way to go and about 5 and a half stone to lose so yes it feels great but still seems such a long way to go :cry:

Keep it up and keep me updated xxx

wow - you guys are such an inspiration! Well done! Have you found it hard going/plain sailing or a bit of both??

Most of the time I haven't found it hard work at all but there are days where I feel tired or a bit icky but I would go through it all again in a flash, I wouldn't change anything for the world xxx

Congratulations on reaching your 100lb off Nic, you have worked so very hard and deserve every inch of your success so far! Well done, you look amazing, here's to your continued success xx

Congratulations on reaching your 100lb off Nic, you have worked so very hard and deserve every inch of your success so far! Well done, you look amazing, here's to your continued success xx

Thanks Ali thats lovely of you, nice to see that things are good for you too with the new bloke too xxx

Of course you are an inspiration!!!! you have kept me going so many times......

Love Ya
xxx

Love ya too mate and your always there for me xxx

Nic
Did you ever think that you coudl do so well with the band.
I seem to be having doubts (very small ones) I started off with band and deffo NOT thst is DEFFO NOT the bypass even if teh surgeon recommends it, then you read reports that teh band is not as good and success rate not good and can go wrong and might not lose wieght etc... then I read your posts and 100 Lb off is amazing and I woudl be so so happy with it.
so what I am asking is did you ever think shoudl I have the bypass or did you always want the band or did you get talked in or out of it ?
gosh so much to ask haha
xxx

Nic we are women we are not programmed to ever be happy lol...your doing great though and a true inspiration to everyone...and dont forget me when mandy comes up lol..xx

Nic
Did you ever think that you coudl do so well with the band.
I seem to be having doubts (very small ones) I started off with band and deffo NOT thst is DEFFO NOT the bypass even if teh surgeon recommends it, then you read reports that teh band is not as good and success rate not good and can go wrong and might not lose wieght etc... then I read your posts and 100 Lb off is amazing and I woudl be so so happy with it.
so what I am asking is did you ever think shoudl I have the bypass or did you always want the band or did you get talked in or out of it ?
gosh so much to ask haha
xxx

Hi,
I've had the bypass not the band hun, originally I was thinking of the band but then the more I investigated it I decided before I went for my appointment that I wanted the bypass and my consultant agreed with me so thats what I had and I wouldn't change anything. For me the band would of taken me too long to lose weight really and I had heard of a lot of complications with that so I went ahead with the bypass xxx

Nic we are women we are not programmed to ever be happy lol...your doing great though and a true inspiration to everyone...and dont forget me when mandy comes up lol..xx

I could never forget you hun xxx

Back