• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Bypass story .... I'm getting married !!!!

Nic,

Well done, you've done so well and best of it is, you're a "normal" person too, not a martyr. It was refreshing meeting people who even though they have achieved so much with the weight loss, that doesn't men its all they're about.

Dead glad our paths crossed and you honestly are a THINSPIRATION!!
Do you like what I did there, I made a funny....oh well x x x

Nic,

Well done, you've done so well and best of it is, you're a "normal" person too, not a martyr. It was refreshing meeting people who even though they have achieved so much with the weight loss, that doesn't men its all they're about.

Dead glad our paths crossed and you honestly are a THINSPIRATION!!
Do you like what I did there, I made a funny....oh well x x x

Hey hun, how are you doing? Was great meeting you too and hopefully meet up again soon.
Loved your thinspiration :8855::8855::8855: really made me chuckle.

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Thats a good idea Carole, maybe we could have it as a sticky! x

Hi to those who know me and after coming on today I realise there are so many more new members which is great.

I haven't been on for a few weeks as I'm just hectic all the time at the moment which is good in one way but not so good that I can't keep up with you all and I do miss it so apologies once again to those I haven't supported and to those of you who are new members .... a big hello and I'm sure you are getting lots of invaluable support from the others.

As for me well I've been having a bit of a tough time of late, got a few family issues and I just don't seem to get any time to do what I really want at the moment, apart from walking my lovely puppy. Alfie is doing great and I love my walks with him. Things are going great with Colin and we are off on holiday in April which I'm really looking forward to.

As for the weight I've lost over 7 and a half stone now but hit a plateau over the last few weeks, I'm thinking I need to do the 5 day pouch test to get me totally back on track and to give myself a kick up the bum!! Still a long way to go but at least I am still losing but I am struggling with tiredness at the moment too :-(

Thanks to my lovely friends for always being there for me especially my best mate Mandy. Big thanks to Linda too

Hope your all doing great and apologies again for not keeping up with your stories. Hopefully soon I will be able to have a couple of hours to catch up with you all but well done everyone xxxx

Wow Nic, it's been a while since I caught up with you on here. You are doing amazingly well, you should be so proud of yourself.
I've just been looking at your photos, you're looking fantastic - and that lil' puppy of yours is sooo cute
xx

Hi Nic
sorry things have been a bit bad for you recently but keep up the good work - you know you can do it!!

Hi Nic must have missed you when you have been on just been catching up on old threads. You have done amazing with your weightloss, glad to hear you and Colin going well bet you cant wait for your holiday.
Keep up the good work Hun catch up with you soon.
Take Care xxx

Wow Nic, it's been a while since I caught up with you on here. You are doing amazingly well, you should be so proud of yourself.
I've just been looking at your photos, you're looking fantastic - and that lil' puppy of yours is sooo cute
xx

Hi hun, sorry for late reply I haven't been on the site for a while, Alfie is keeping me busy thats for sure and he's very cute lol, hope your doing well xxx

hi Nic,I've just been catching up as I've been reading your thread for months. You really are an inspiration and you are doing absolutley fantastic. keep up the fab work Nic. xxGaynorxx

Hi Gaynor
Aaaah thanks, I never think anybody reads my thread but I hope it helps people and thanks for saying I'm an inspiration again I never see myself as that.
xxxx

Hi Nic
sorry things have been a bit bad for you recently but keep up the good work - you know you can do it!!

Thanks hun, not been going so well at the mo but hey ho! Hope your ok xxx

Hi Nic must have missed you when you have been on just been catching up on old threads. You have done amazing with your weightloss, glad to hear you and Colin going well bet you cant wait for your holiday.
Keep up the good work Hun catch up with you soon.
Take Care xxx

Hi Lesley
I'm hardly ever on these days I just don't seem to get the time unfortunately so I miss whats going on with everyone.

I've been struggling lately and need to get a grip of things, I passed out the other day at the Dr and my blood tests have come back with low glucose levels so feeling a bit pants at the mo. How's things with you? xxx

Hi Nic sorry to hear you have not been feeling too well hope you get it sorted out quickly. Im not doing too bad but the weight is coming off really slowly although I do feel sometimes that even though the scales say I havent lost my clothes seem looser. Where are you going on holiday to bet you have a whole new wardrobe to take with you?
Catch up again soon
Take Care xxx

Hi Lesley
We are going to Gran Canaria again but this time Maspalomas (3 weeks today ...... not that I'm counting lol)!! As for the clothes I had lots of summer clothes in the loft that had never fitted so for this holiday I've had to buy very little fortunately but hope for my holiday in September I will have to get new stuff, but at the rate I'm going lately I won't be doing.

I need a blooming good kick up my backside. Off to see the Consultant tonight which is first time since the 6 week check up so hopefully that will spur me on to carry on as I still have a long way to go but it's hard going at the mo :-(

Need to get more motivated to get to the gym I think and hopefully that will help.

Always nice to hear from you xxx

Well done Nic, you're doing really well!
Good luck at the consultants tonight. I seem to have had a bit of a stall lately, maybe we can give each other a kick up the backside!! Lol!

Good luck tonight hun:D, and tell him to get a move on for me lol;):D

hey nic how good are you gonna feel on your jollydays!! ive booked mine for june and desparately hoping gonna be able to buy lots of new clothes...like you though i have loads in the loft which have never fitted, but they will feel like new...hope all goes well tonight with consultant (sure it will) keep us updated xxxx

Back