• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Bypass story .... I'm getting married !!!!

You'll be fine Nic, Let us know how you get on with pouch test cos even though its early days for me, i might consider it to reset things a bit x x x

You'll be fine Nic, Let us know how you get on with pouch test cos even though its early days for me, i might consider it to reset things a bit x x x

Going fine hun and definitely making me follow the rules again so its a good thing xxx

Hi all

Well the pouch test is working and making me follows the rules and its working! Lost 4lb so far so at least its given me a kick up the back side to carry on doing what I'm doing!

Feeling like this is a new start for me and feeling positive, hopefully that ticker will be on the move again soon.

xxx

Hi Nic
You seem to be doing really well, let me know how you find the test - 4lbs is great! I need a kick up the backside too, since coming back from holiday I just seem to want to eat crap foods all the time so perhaps I should really give this a go.
Good luck with it!
Cx

Hi Nic
You seem to be doing really well, let me know how you find the test - 4lbs is great! I need a kick up the backside too, since coming back from holiday I just seem to want to eat crap foods all the time so perhaps I should really give this a go.
Good luck with it!
Cx

Hi you
It deffo has done me good to re-assess what I was eating and not eating junk in between meals. Also having the protein shots.
Day 4 now (need to change title) but I am much more positive xx

Well done :clap: stick at it and the ticker will run away with itself.

Cheers Shell, cor I've been having those protein shots as well and they don't half make me heave but hey if it works its worth it.

As for your bum comment on your thread, that made me laugh lol but I'm sure it hasn't xx

Good going Nic, 4lbs is fab! You seem to have your act together. Good for you, you'll have the rest of you weight off very soon as long as you stay positive!

Nic;)

Thanks Nic

6lb down today, whoooo hoooo how happy am I eh!! I can honestly say I love my RNY again now and it proves that sticking to the rules, having the protein shots and taking medication does work so it's given me the boot up the ar*e I really needed.

Nic xx

well done nic!!6lbs is a fab loss:D:D:D

Aaaah thanks ladies!!

I'm determined to get to goal by Xmas!

xx

Wow hun, I am impressed. You are doing really well!

Nic;););)

hi, there im still waitting for my date to go in for my bypass, it feels like its taking for ever, and im so tired all the time

Nice one Nic, I'm dead chuffed for you x x x

Just catching up hun. Huge well done for getting back on track and embracing the 5 day pouch test. Hope this 6lb off is just the start of the downhill slope towards goal for you. xx

well done nic, can i ask what protein shots you have been taking? if they work for you id like to try them myself xx

Hi, I'm the other Nic, lol but I wanted to direct you to a link for the protein shots:

http://www.minimins.com/surgical-weight-loss/90078-protein-shots.html

It's a concentrated fruit flavoured drink that comes in a plastic tube. You can water it down or drink it all at once like a 'shot' of alcohol. They don't taste that great but if treated like medicine you can just slug one down!

Nic;););)

Hi, I'm the other Nic, lol but I wanted to direct you to a link for the protein shots:

http://www.minimins.com/surgical-weight-loss/90078-protein-shots.html

It's a concentrated fruit flavoured drink that comes in a plastic tube. You can water it down or drink it all at once like a 'shot' of alcohol. They don't taste that great but if treated like medicine you can just slug one down!

Nic;););)
Many thanks the other Nic lol.. you look amazing in your pics, well done. xx

Back