• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Bypass story .... I'm getting married !!!!

:O get you all with your long times off work! I've been back for nearly 4 weeks now!

Happy birthday for Sunday for you too Nic :) Doing anything nice?

Oh and get you with your new man too! Have some fun, you deserve it ;)

Hi Shell

I know totally unexpected but hey I'm not complaining he is being such a love so I'm enjoying it at the moment.

Well I'm out tomorrow night with some friends and the new chap and staying at my mates with him, not sure it would be a good idea bringing him back to MY house in the circumstances lol, then on Sunday not sure, I was going to go up to Bowness to see Mum & Dad but its a bit of a long way for a few hours, what about you what you up to?

Nic x

Hi Nic,
Great to see you sounding so much more positive!! And well done on the new man - just enjoy having a laugh - you so deserve it! Ps - has he got a gorgeous single brother for me?? xx Happy Birthday for Sunday too!

no plans! terry is doing some voluntary work at the world firefighter games 9am-5pm both sat and sun lol. So my super-exciting birthday plans involve taking my son shopping for new school shoes. How much fun is my life? Lol.

Aaaah Shell thats no good, hope you get spoilt when Terry gets back x

Hi Nic
I'm so pleased that your life seems to be soo much better for you now and congrates on your new man.
Have a lovely birthday and take care
Trina xxxxx

Hi Nic really pleased that things are looking up for you. Have a great birthday you deserve it.
Take Care
Luv Lesley xx

hey missy, wots this a new man? am i the last to know? anyway how have u been my good friend, and a very happy birthday for tomorrow ok, take care xxx

hey missy, wots this a new man? am i the last to know? anyway how have u been my good friend, and a very happy birthday for tomorrow ok, take care xxx

Hey Smiler

Yes new man, lovely (so far!) see where it takes us eh.

xxx

Hi Nic Happy Birthday to you hope you have a great day and get spoilt.
Lets hope it is the start of a brand new and exciting year for you. :)
Take Care
Luv Lesley xx

Hi Nic
I'm so pleased that your life seems to be soo much better for you now and congrates on your new man.
Have a lovely birthday and take care
Trina xxxxx

Thanks Trina

Having a nice one so far with new man, we had a good night out last night with my mates and Col. All good so far.
Hope your ok xxx

Hi Nic really pleased that things are looking up for you. Have a great birthday you deserve it.
Take Care
Luv Lesley xx

Thanks Lesley, hope your well xxxx

Happy Birthday, hpe you have a wonderful day and get absolutely spoilt rotten tomorrow.

Thanks hun xxx

nic if we notice a sudden increase in weight loss can i take it the experts are right and that exercise does aid weight loss:hide::innocent0001::giggle:
HC

Happy Birthday Nic, hope you have a great day xxx

nic if we notice a sudden increase in weight loss can i take it the experts are right and that exercise does aid weight loss:hide::innocent0001::giggle:
HC

LOL well I'll let you know ha ha

xx

happy birthday nic, what are your plans for the day?
susie

Thanks Susie, had a lovely day with new chappie xx

Back