• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Bypass story .... I'm getting married !!!!

Hey hun
Great to have you back I feel good thanks hun hows things with you now xx

Bumping for suzie ;)

Well as a few of you know I've been having problems with my relationship and now it has finally come to an end. Alex will be moving back to London at the end of September and I will be free and single again.

Hope your all well xx

Thanks I'm ok still feels a bit weird though xx

I have read your story from the beginning and it has given me so much useful information and inspiration. It is sad when a relationship ends but there will be so many new openings for you from now on, so seize every new opportunity with both hands and make the most of every day, you deserve it!

Hi Nic :hug99: I'm glad that you and Alex have made a decision, (not saying I'm glad you've split up, just that a decision has been reached if that makes sense) now you can do some work on your self esteem and then find a man who is going to appreciate you and love you and make you feel like a million dollars.

Hi Nic, sorry to hear about the end of the relationship, but I think given time you will be able to look back and smile and think it was the best thing to happen. Stay strong chick, you are doing so well and are such a strong person. Things have a habit of working out for the best in the end.
Thinking of you xx

nic sorry to hear of your split. You must now live yr life for you and enbrace the new you with both arms and grab every oportunity that life now gives you
HC

Hi Nic,
I'm so sorry to hear about your breakup but its a new future for you now, I'm so glad that your infection has cleared up

1 A new you
2 A new beginning
3 A new man maybe?????lol

These things may not seem possible now but they will do soon.
Take care
Trina xxxxxx

Hi Nic,
flipping heck hun what a lot you have had to go through! I know you will be feeling really odd as 2 years is a long time but honestly with each day that passes it does get a little easier & you find yourself thinking about them less & less & everything really does happen for a reason & don't forget the old saying 'when one door closes another one opens' if it isn't meant to be it's best to be out of the way & put in the past to enable you to move forward & find what IS meant to be.

Keep focussing on the positives, you have done so well since surgery, it hasn't been all plain sailing but will have definately made you a stronger person, you are losing weight & getting healthier all the time, you are a lovely person, are really good looking & will have a fit bod to match soon whey hey!!

Concentrate on yourself & spoil yourself as much as you can, you deserve it!!
Love n hugs
Vicky
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all for your lovely messages, I am doing ok but it is just very awkward at the moment at home with Alex still being here but its only a matter of weeks before he moves back to London, it's just all a bit uncomfortable at the moment but hey ho thats life.

Not been on here much as I'm trying to stay out of the house (even though its my house) as much as possible so its easier to deal with. I have some fantastic friends and of course you fantastic lot on here too that's getting me through it all!

Thank you once again and glad your all doing so well.

Love to all

Nic xxx

Back