• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Bypass story .... I'm getting married !!!!

Keep smiling hun, you seem to be doing really well. We are always here for you, and well done on the weightloss - thats nearly 2 stone already you skinny minnie!

Hey Allie

Not updated the ticker since the pre-op lol, I lost 22lb on that and 5lb from my first appointment. Like Shell I have my first "weigh-in" on the 1st September so will update it then so not sure how much I've lost since then but I don't think its loads to be honest, think with the big pre-op weightloss it may of slowed, who knows?

Anyway as long as its going in the right direction I'm happy.

Nice to hear from you and sorry not been around to support you too xxx

Hi Nic,
Well done you! Be positive girl! You've already lost loads pre op and then had an operation to lose weight. I know that you will have lost weight. I am very impresses by your will power in avoiding the scales. I couldn't do it. I use the bathroom scales almost as regularly as my toothbrush.

even if you post once in awhile nic, we just wanna see whats up with you and your doing ok!! as everyone says we're all here for you.
susie

Hiya baba...

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time at the mo. I don't really know the ins and outs, so can't comment more...

Just wanted to send you a :hug99:

x

Thanks my lovely friends x

thanks hun xxx

Sorry to hear things arent so good for you at the moment.
Try and keep smiling and looking forward and with time things will get easier.
Take Care sending you hugs n kissess xx

Thanks Lesley, its not so bad so feels a bit awkward at the moment him still being here xx

Hi I can imagine it must be awkward and you shouldnt have to feel like that in your own house. Im sure these things are sent to try us and at the time it does feel like the end of the world but what doesnt kill us makes us stronger. I know it wont seem like it now but Im sure things do happen for a reason and hopefully in the not too distance future you will be able to look back and something good will have come out of it.
Take care
Luv Lesley xx

Hi I can imagine it must be awkward and you shouldnt have to feel like that in your own house. Im sure these things are sent to try us and at the time it does feel like the end of the world but what doesnt kill us makes us stronger. I know it wont seem like it now but Im sure things do happen for a reason and hopefully in the not too distance future you will be able to look back and something good will have come out of it.
Take care
Luv Lesley xx

Hi Lesley

Totally agree with you and I am a big believer of everything happens for a reason so yes I'm looking positive. Only a few weeks then I can get back into my own routine, hows things with you?

Nic xx

hi nic
i have just read your storie + very good read.. i had band 3days ago + finding it very strange. take care

Hi

Welcome to the site and congratulations on having a band fitted I'm sure Ali, Livvy, Alice etc have all been along to give you advice and help, everyone is so helpful on here.

Thanks for your message xx

Hi Nic Im fine thanks just cant wait to get my first fill as I have no restriction at all now and its just willpower keeping me going but dont want to slip back into old habits!
Lesleyxx

Hi all

So sorry been neglecting you all!! :rolleyes:

Well I'm doing fine thanks, still a bit awkward with Alex still being here especially as I have a new man (shock horror!). I wasn't looking but hey ho these things happen at times eh. I'm now seeing Colin, he's lovely and I've already done so much more with him than I did in 2 years with Alex (and Livvy no not that lol)!!! Not sure it will take us anywhere but it seems promising at the moment, he makes me laugh so much and I have now realised that Alex never really did. Funny how you realise this when something good happens to you.

Anyway I have a busy weekend ahead with it being my birthday on Sunday (and Shell's) - Happy Birthday Shell!!

Thank you all again for keeping me in your thoughts even when I've not been around I really do appreciate it.

Back to work on the 8th and I can't wait, get into a proper routine at last.

Love to all xx

So good to hear that you're doing ok, baba... :)

And well done on bagging yourself someone who makes you feel good... nowt like a bit of fun to lift the spirits :D

Take care of yourself and enjoy...

x

PS Have a great B'day!!!

PPS I'm also back at work on the 6th Sept, so I'm with you on the whole 'will be nice to get a routine back' feeling!!! x

Back