• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Gastric Bypass Journey -Onwards and Upwards-Well this is a start

Will be thinking of you Mandy.....xx :)

Hi Everyone

Well only one day to go, and boy do i feel it today......... feel sick, tearful you name it, me and hubby are snappy at each other.... its horrible....

Thank you all for your support it is very much needed and appreciated..... off out now to spend some tim ein the new forest on my own.......

Hope you all have a good day and will keep you all updated..

xxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone

Well only one day to go, and boy do i feel it today......... feel sick, tearful you name it, me and hubby are snappy at each other.... its horrible....

Thank you all for your support it is very much needed and appreciated..... off out now to spend some tim ein the new forest on my own.......

Hope you all have a good day and will keep you all updated..

xxxxxxxxx

Mandy your hubby best be nice to you . as from a couple days time you will start your trip to being a new slinky you :p wink wink

Don't forget the reasons why you're doing this Mandy. It's a good think so no more tears! :) Your husband's probably just worrying, like family do. Remember we all know how you feel and why you're doing it so if you need me I'm here (or on mobile) anytime. I understand how you feel. If I were you, I'd just make the most of drinking cos it's just little sips I hear after the op. lol. Keep your chin up cos it's the start of a new exciting chapter...

Good luck Mandy, i look forward to hearing how it went.

I know it must be nerve-wracking, but remember, there is no more risk with this op than any other op where a general anaesthetic is required. You will be fine.

And just think how much healthier you will be as a result- for the rest of your life!

best wishes for today Mandy. God u must be so nervous but just keep focussing on what u will feel like in 6 months time, if it helps.

good luck! xxxxxxxxx

thinking of you today Mandy :party0049:

my best to you today mandy!!! today is mandys day!!!
yippeeeee

Just to let you all know I've posted a new thread but just in case you don't see it Mandy is out of surgery and doing fine, sore but is fine.

Nic xx

Hello Everyone

I am home and doing well....... still in lot of pain but feels great knowing it is all going to be worth it....

Thank you all so much for your support and positive thoughts.......

When I am feeling more up to it will come and tell you all about it......

Speak soon

XXXXXXXX

Welcome back mandy hun x x x

Glad you home and ok Mandy, hope that you feel lots better soon - my thoughts are with you:)

Get well soon :)

Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Back