• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My journey starts here..

Last day of mushies today, where has the time gone?

I must say, it's not been too bad. If someone told me I had to live on mushies forever, I think I'd survive.

Saying that, I can't wait to bite something crunchy and I'm dying for a bit of toast.

I also went back to the gym tonight, yay! Although, I'm gutted at how unfit I've become after nearly five weeks of doing nothing remotely strenuous.

All I did was a 15 min power walk on the treadmill, 10 mins on the bike and 5 mins on the cross-trainer. However, it's a start, and I don't want to risk damaging anything.

I've signed back up for spinning next Weds, its going to kill me, but I really miss it.

You go Girl!!!!!!!!!

Wow, 5 weeks....time has flown. Be careful at gym, if it starts to.hurt stop for a while. T hid isn't a race ....its a marathon'xxxxx

I'm 4 weeks post-op today - I've just been lazy for nearly 5 weeks :D

Well. Today I'm getting a cold, so no gym and lots of vitamin C instead. Grrrr.

I'm also back on normal food, yay.

Well, just for 6 days anyway, first fill is on Monday.

I actually ate a tuna sandwich today, ohhhh bread *dribble*.

First bread in a month.

I don't know whether I'll be able to tolerate it in future but I ate it really slowly, took small bites and chewed loads and it was YUM. At least I know I can live without it if I have to.

Even with an empty band, I can still feel things getting stuck and have to be careful.

Mmmmmm Bread :D I still havent tried any, too scared it'll get stuck.

Hope the cold goes quickly and Good luck for your first fill xx

I do have a feeling bread might be an issue once I start on the fills, but just for today it was lovely.

How are banders with salads? Are things like tomatoes and cucumbers a problem?

Salad is never a problem for me. I wondered about the skin on peppers or the stringy bits in celery, but I eat a lot of both and haven't had an issue. Mind you, I've yet to have an issue with ANYTHING, so who knows lol!

Enjoy that salad:)

Hunger is back to normal levels, can't wait for my first fill.

I want to eat everything!!

Cold is stinking, MEHHHHHHH.

:needhug:

Hello sister, jetes a virtual hugxxx I u feel better soonestxx

There's nothing wrong with wanting a hug :)

Hi mate, how's the cold?

Back