• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My journey starts here..

how did you get on was the care at the hospital what you thought after the opp

I actually thought they were very good. The staff were all lovely, they did regular checks, got me water etc etc and made it a very pleasant experience.

you were lucky then they must have not had to many early opps the day you left as reception was full and the room downstairs they let you sit and wait in was also full, i was sick dizzy and sleepy, but hay ho as long as you feel ok thats all that matters well done and good luck

That doesn't sound good at all. I think they are very busy at times, it's a right sausage-machine.

I had to wait to get into my room, and ended up wishing I could have had longer in bed! I had to leave home at 4am, got there at 6.30am then waited in reception for two and a half hours :mad:

Hiiiiiiiiiiii Banderbird
How have you been doing while I have been away..are you still enjoying all your new and adventurous meals
I start Mushies this week roll on Thursday!! ( I might actuall start Wednesday I feel so well but I am having difficulty looking at a drink be it milk soup etc etc..Ive started to feel really hungry too..How about you my friend
Val xxxxxx

Hello sweetie, well I've been eating all kinds of weird stuff. It's tough to find variety when it all has to be mushy. I've had a lot of cottage-pie type meals though, and plenty of yoghurt and pureed fruit. For lunches I've had things like cottage cheese (which I LOVE), and reduced-fat prawn cocktail. I've not minded it too much so far, I can last another week :)

I'm glad you're doing so well, that's wonderful!

I've started to get hungry too!!!!!

Me three!!

Hi you two, being hungry won't last for long as u go through your journies. It's a matter of hours compared to the days weeks and months of teaching your goals. Keep strong girlies, u can survivexxxx

Ahhhh thanks Slim - you're a wonderful motivator xx

MULTI-QUOTE MADNESS :D

So how are u all doing today? Mushies going well?? Hungr pains? Not long to go girliesxxx

Still plodding on with the mushies, I don't mind it - at least it's food!

Definitely getting 'back to normal' hungry now though, it's a week and a half to my first fill and I will need it..

I suppose that means I'm healing though.

Still plodding on with the mushies, I don't mind it - at least it's food!

Definitely getting 'back to normal' hungry now though, it's a week and a half to my first fill and I will need it..

I suppose that means I'm healing though.

Yes, my hunger had come back by this stage too, like you say, annoying but a good sign. Not long till your fill, excited for you! & the good news is it really dampened down my appetite again.

Glad you are enjoying mushies :)

Goodmorning Hun
How you doing...still enjoying mushies I see
Wow scrambled egg never tasted do good..feel I've died and gone to Heaven
Dietician just phoned opens up a whole new world doesn't it

Hey lovely. Yes, it's amazing how incredible everything tastes when you start mushies, I loved it!

Only downside now is the hunger is really kicking in, it feels like I have no band at all.

*rumble*

I'm feelin quite lucky with the hunger at the mo a few bites of something mushy or puréed and it goes away again x this week is going so much faster than liquids start soft food Monday x

I feel quite lucky with my hunger a couple of spoonfuls of purée or mushy and the feeling goes away! This week has gone much faster than liquids! Start soft food Monday!

Hey lovely. Yes, it's amazing how incredible everything tastes when you start mushies, I loved it!

Only downside now is the hunger is really kicking in, it feels like I have no band at all.

*rumble*

Oh Oh, not good news is it..have to agree with you defiantly hunger kicks in when you go onto mushies....
But on the positive I'm so enjoying feeling human again
had scrambled egg again this morning with tinned tomato really makes you appreciate food doesn't it,
Like you Im looking forward to my first fill so hopefully will feel that more full feeling I have mine 12th Nov so you will have to let me know what it feels like
Have a great day Sweetie xxxxx:)

I can't believe how well u are all doing, u are all such great girlies...I love reading your postsxx

I can't believe how well u are all doing, u are all such great girlies...I love reading your postsxx

Your great too! I think it's fantastic your quitting the fags too! I quit being a social smoker a few months ago n I feel much better! I used to smoke all the time and then when I just went out so I thought pack it in n just quit x

T hats something I haven't done yet...gone out socially , but I am doing my volunteering tomorrow so that will b a challenge!

Oh Oh, not good news is it..have to agree with you defiantly hunger kicks in when you go onto mushies....
But on the positive I'm so enjoying feeling human again
had scrambled egg again this morning with tinned tomato really makes you appreciate food doesn't it,
Like you Im looking forward to my first fill so hopefully will feel that more full feeling I have mine 12th Nov so you will have to let me know what it feels like
Have a great day Sweetie xxxxx:)

Thanks hun, definitely does make you appreciate food. Mushies will be over before we know it, then it'll be fill time!

I will definitely let you know how it goes.

Have a lovely weekend xx

Yes you will have to let me know too bb! Mine is on the 20th x x

If yours is 20th Oct it's before mine! You will have to let ME know how it goes :D

Mine is on the 28th.

Awww bless you!

And you are doing fantastically giving up smoking too, it can be just as hard as losing weight.

T hats something I haven't done yet...gone out socially , but I am doing my volunteering tomorrow so that will b a challenge!

Good luck hun xx

Have a lovely weekend BB
xxxxxx

Back