• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey....

Hi Kirstie..no not bad but I was just soooooooooooooooooo incrediably hungry
It was like my body said.."Ok enough is enough I want some good food"...so I sort of lost control..
But Im back fine today..
Lots of housework done and very good day food wise :)

No. You did NOT lose control! I've PMd you but I just want to say you didn't lose control. You ate foods that were high protein, you still took thought about what you needed and what your body needed and sonetimes we end to do that. But it could have been a pack of biscuits, crisps, chocolate etc and it wasn't!

Because I've had no restriction and have had ongoing hunger ever since I've had my band and still have, I know my portions have been slightly larger than normal, it's about finding a balance and it maybe that you need more than the cals you're taking on :)

Absolutely agree with top_kat. You didn't go to the chipper and have a massive takeaway, you didn't eat empty calories, you ate good, nutritious food. It might not be your ideal, but I can't see that as losing control x

Thank you so much my friends for your support..this would be a lonely journey without you all

Sometimes you need others to put it all in proportion for you, don't you

Im so glad I have this little corner of the internet that I can call my refuse full of friends that know exactly what and when to say things :)

I couldnt do it without u lot. I don't know where I would be! Just to know that this forum is here keeps me going.

I couldnt do it without u lot. I don't know where I would be! Just to know that this forum is here keeps me going.

true isn't it...we all need a kind word or some advise..best forum I have ever come across!!!

Well Im off to bed..Nite nite sleep tight xxxxxxxx :)

Good morning
Off to pick up leaves in the garden might even burn up some calories doing it :)

Still feeling fine..
I have changed breakfast from the sachet of oats so simple to organic porridge oats, wow, so much more filling Im almost afraid to calorie it up on Myfitnesspal..but I will :)
I add just a few sultanas to add a little sweetness and I love it so I hope the cals are not too high :/

Quiet day today, when I have finished the garden I quite fancy turning out some of my clutter draws, you know the ones you hide all your bits and pieces in and can never find anything when you really need it...
anything to keep me focused and on track with my eating

I hope your all having a great weekend xxx

I tried MFP for the first time today - how frustrating is that site? Everything I've ate and drank (drunk?) today I've had to manually input as all the nutritional information was wrong. I've gone back to writing in a diary, I may not get fancy whizzy graphs but at least I know what's there is correct lol!

Hope you enjoyed the outdoorsy time, it was cold here but just nice to be out x

Yes Thank you Sarah I did..I also completed a 2 mile walk in the local forest by me so enjoyed it..very cold and damp but great feeling when you get home :)

the downside ive found with mfp is i home cook a lot of stuff so im unsure of cals and can just programme it in. Great if you stick to shop bought stuff tho x

Good morning
Off to pick up leaves in the garden might even burn up some calories doing it :)

Still feeling fine..
I have changed breakfast from the sachet of oats so simple to organic porridge oats, wow, so much more filling Im almost afraid to calorie it up on Myfitnesspal..but I will :)
I add just a few sultanas to add a little sweetness and I love it so I hope the cals are not too high :/

Quiet day today, when I have finished the garden I quite fancy turning out some of my clutter draws, you know the ones you hide all your bits and pieces in and can never find anything when you really need it...
anything to keep me focused and on track with my eating

I hope your all having a great weekend xxx

Glad you've had a good weekend, you're doing really well!

val your doin great! Are you finding the exercise easier now? x

I don't think it will ever be easy..
I have bad pain in my lower back when I am walking as I walk with a stick it also hurts my shoulder..but Hey Ho I will keep on trying :)

Fair play to you for giving it a good bash even tho it hurts x x

Awwww Thanx Hun xxxx

Hey have you watched this guy on YouTube
'8 Golden Rules' by Paul O'Brien

Back