• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey....

Thank you everyone..it means so much to me to loose a little weight each week..Im feeling so much healthier..
Life is good!!!!!!!

So..last night cooked a lovely chicken dinner, dished up..do you think I could eat it...No ..that's right first bite was broccoli and it got stuck..
I used to love broccoli don't think I will be trying it again for a while :/:sign0137:

Val, sounds as if you're on the right path with the losses, fills and moving forward.

Strangely enough, broccoli is a common food that causes issues due to the thickness of the stalk LOL

Well done and its nice that people are noticing, bet its put you on top of the world :)

Weekly weigh in I have lost some more weight since my fill :)
Im now 20.10..so pleased :)

I am so very pleased for uxxx

Aww I'm glad things are going well for you! X I had my first episode yesterday was truly awful x

Episode?? you mean stuckage..??
if so I feel your pain

Today I had a meal whilst out shopping I had Jacket Potato and shared it with my husband..it had with it beans and cheese..we planned to have half each..that was the plan

So he ate his half and left me to chew chew chew while he went to another shop..Bad decision!!!!

I had two forkfuls of salad chewed well and followed it with a tiny bite of potato..OMGeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
Here it came..the stuckage Heart attack..or that is what I think it feels like :/

My mouth began to water and I knew I was going to be sick..the toilets were downstairs and no husband to help me with shopping bags etc...I

jumped up from table left all my part of the meal and got there in the nick of time..
I will leave you to imagine the rest...Vile..:doh:

I cannot even eat small amounts at sometimes during the day..so later I had just another drink and that was my lunch :(:wave_cry:

I don't think anything was stuck just too much volume it came up as liquid so I don't think it was stuck age it was horrendous tho x

Oh no, hope you're feeling ok now x

I can't eat breakfast at all at the moment, but thankfully I'm usually ok by lunchtime.

Val that sounds awful, I would just dread that happening, I don't think I want to eat out in public once I get my band filled lol x

Sounds horrible Val. I struggle with potato as well.

It's still early days after my fill to start testing, but I suspect bread may soon be a thing of the past.

Gosh you've had a few episodes now haven't u val! Do u think your at ideal restriction now? X x

The trouble is Kirstie..you don't get any warning...
I had only eaten 3 forkfuls 2 of salad and one potato. And that was it...
so yes I think I am at restriction now Hun..

I could not imagine being any more restricted :/

Sounds horrible Val. I struggle with potato as well.

It's still early days after my fill to start testing, but I suspect bread may soon be a thing of the past.

It really is BB..and in public horrendous :/

Oh no, hope you're feeling ok now x

I can't eat breakfast at all at the moment, but thankfully I'm usually ok by lunchtime.

Mine is eratic Sarah..sometimes I cant do lunch sometimes I cant do evening meal..just wish it would make its mind up :/

Back