• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey....

Thank you xxxx

I was looking through some old pictures and came across this...I was at last starting to think I can see a difference :)

First pic was 3 years ago..2nd Pic was Jan 2014

u4t7.jpg

Last edited:
and one more..the first was at my heaviest a couple of years ago....

rwq6.jpg

Tremendous difference Val & I'm so jealous of those legs hun.. Mine just won't shed any inches

Tremendous difference Val & I'm so jealous of those legs hun.. Mine just won't shed any inches

Thank you Frances..I suppose it helps that I am
5' 10" tall and the walking is helping too xxxxx

Wow val!!!! U look fantastic!! I am 2 weeks post sleeve and hope to be able to post some fantastic pic like u one day!!!! Well done!!!! Xxx

I look forward to seeing your pics in the near future Salliebeth xxx

Well done Val you look great. Hope I can do as well as you. I'm day 11 after banding.

Oh Thank you Hun..Good luck to you as well xxx:)

Isnt this journey like a 'merry go round'..
One day your fine focused and doing great then another you seem to loose the plot
Although I have not eaten anything deemed bad for us...I seem to want too..more and more..also I feel like my portion size is creeping up again, but I do get lots of food stuck so don't feel I need another fill just yet...

Oh My who ever said this was going to be easy..actually no one...
so I think you just have to knuckle down and get by day by day....
Just wish there was a support group near by that met say fortnightly..I just feel apart from this great site..you don't get any support really do you....sort of "Ok your done go away and deal with it" :/

What do you guys think xxx

Aww Hun sounds like your really feelng low! I know exactly what you mean too! It's so hard. Do you allow yourself any treats? Maybe you should allow yourself a little something when you feel you need it? I know it helps me cos I find I don't crave half as much then! What are your portions like now? X x

Im fine at Breakfast and Lunch but evening meal although mainly protein and veg the size seems bigger than I should be able to eat..and I constantly want something nice..If I do have a treat, it makes me want more :/...any suggestions :)

Well funnily enough my friends just sent me a recipe for chocolate cake in a cup! 1 options hot choc whichever flavour you like, 1 egg mix together then microwave for between 60 and 90 secs! Otherwise I'll have like a fresco or sumthin x

Val do you go on portion size or by calorie count? I still don't know how much I am meant to be eating. Im still on the puree stage but finding things getting stuck x

Back