• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Obese - a year to CHANGE my life !

Good luck tomorrow chick. Hope weigh in goes well xxx

Nikola. I have just come across your diary and have found it brilliant reading. I was banded 11 days ago and stared off around the same weight as you after my pre op diet

I hope your fill goes well. I also have my port low down just above my belly button. I am very tender in that wound at the moment. It is sore and nippy feeling.

Let us know how you get on x

How u doing Nik since your second fill??? Are u finding the hunger fading?

I get hungry very quickly and full very quick but have just established I'm leaving it too long to eat and getting starving and eating too quickly :-(

Other than that on as sauce stall at 4st 2lbs :-(

Hi girlies

I've got another 1ml in so 5.5 in total - lost 5.5 lbs since last fill so now weigh 12st 11.5 with 2 st 2 lost in total - yay !!

My port is fine after my panic - because it's so low it tilts when I sit but does lie flat when I'm lay down.

Dr Ashton reckons only a couple of more fills and then I will be where I want to be!

Bought a size 14 top today - I'm so chuffed - still a 16 on the bottom but def looser - can't complain I was a tight 18 !

Banded Hun - I'm feeling full from drinks today so liquids again tomorrow then purée from Tuesday for a couple of days - I'm hoping it stops the hunger between meals as I've been picking lately. Did you join Slimming World ? I think I might do the same.

Thanks for the support girls - none of my friends know about this so this forum is a god send.

When I'm back on solids I'm going to post my daily food to help keep me on track too.

I love reading all your diaries too - we're all in it together.

Much love

Nik xxx

I booked my first fill this morning ... 6 weeks post op ... for the 18th. Not looking forward to the procedure, is it painful? But I must say I'm starting to feel hunger pangs every now and again! Turning on the discipline and willpower!

Exciting - this full is when it all starts happening xx

It doesn't hurt just feels a bit strange like you feel the fluid trickling in! Or am I imagining it lol does anyone else feel a sensation x

No I always feel gurling when it being done ... Like my tummy gurgles with it getting liquid around it .... Very strange! :-0

Today is a good day ! My new size 16 jeans are baggy ! I even took them off to check the label to make sure I hadn't put on the 18's !! I weigh 12 st 9 today so 2st 4.5 in total. Need to start eating more healthily to boost it though - I'm nibbling on biscuits for breakfast and snacks so need to get more organised but keeping the calories low and feeling bloody great ! Xx

Nice one! It's great seeing the clothes size drop ;-)

Super impressive results nik in the time you had the band xxx well done xxx

I booked my first fill this morning ... 6 weeks post op ... for the 18th. Not looking forward to the procedure, is it painful? But I must say I'm starting to feel hunger pangs every now and again! Turning on the discipline and willpower!

I had my first fill last Wednesday. Had no problems, the got the needle in on the first go. It was a breeze. No worse than having blood taken x

Eek 12st 4 today and I've been in Vegas since last Weds !! My band feels quite tight so am eating smaller portions - I'd normally have put 5 on in a week in the states !

Thank you Franco Favretti - I owe you !! (£6k still lol) xx

Eek 12st 4 today and I've been in Vegas since last Weds !! My band feels quite tight so am eating smaller portions - I'd normally have put 5 on in a week in the states ! Thank you Franco Favretti - I owe you !! (£6k still lol) xx

Lol, but worth every penny xx

So today I've had fill number 4 - another 1 ml in so 6.5 ml in total.

HW were really pleased with my loss and I've said I want 1 more stone off and Dr Ashton agreed.

I'm really looking forward to some restriction again as I've been able to eat quite large amounts these past few weeks and have even had a pastie this week.

Think a few days on liquids then mashies will give me a boost - need to get more organized and start eating more healthily - a mid morning packet of crisps has started to creep in too !

Love it you all xxx

Back