• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

Thanks girls! KNee is so much better! It only crunched once today, and no ongoing pain! :) it flares up sometimes, glad it's gone, making me very grumpy lol..although that could be the TOTM! Didn't weigh myself this morning and felt huge today, so hoping for loss later in week!! Karina that's good only 1 shift, me as well!! :) Xxx
yay glad your on the mend hun. Take it easy :) xxx

Hi Sharon well that's me off for 4 days!! I hit tesco at midnight it was amazing, not a single customer!
We are taking my mum out for lunch today and I've 3 prezzies left to wrap.
Count down to Xmas!!!!

I would like to take his moment to wish you all a Merry Christmas! This year has turned around thanks to my band and all the support I have received from everyone on this forum! I know I still have a. Long way to go, but I will get here as will everyone else! :)

This years Christmas will hopefully be my last one as obese/overweight!

I hope everyone enjoys their time over Christmas, whether they taking time off work, and/or spending it with their loved ones!

I'm excited to see what is ahead for 2015, travels, new opportunities, new loves and happiness for me and everyone I know! :)

Xxx

Have a fantastic Xmas Sharon you have done yourself proud!!!
Count down to May next..let's see how much you can lose for Vegas!!
X

We are eating about 2pm but my mum has just come down with sickness!!
I had yoghurt for breaky and a Jaffa cake mid morning!

Back