• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My secret band diary

Tweety. If your Only a tiny wee size 14 the weight will be slower coming off

I was amazed to see. Had actually lost 7lb over the past 4 weeks. As on a daily basis I often think I am failing at this. But that's a few times now I have taken a 4 week snapshot and realised I'm doing ok. Give that a try xxx

Your doing great hun and the effect it's having on you mentally and physically is obvs showing x hopefully you won't be so hard on yourself now x x

Feeling more and more positive since my restriction has kicked in. Have no idea why it decided to 3weeks post fill but hey ho ill never understand this thing. Stomach sounds like a blocked drain again tonight, which i find quite comforting, its like the band baby is talking to me saying "im still here! Dont forget about me". Saw my parents for the first time in 2 months and they were really optimistic and supportive. Praising my progress. When i look back ive been really hard on myself. Yes progress has been up and down, slow to stop but im a size 14. As my mum says 'a better size than i was'. My stress incontinence has gone, my periods are regular, i feel more comfortable. Im happy x

Tweety this is a really lovely post to read and read this one back to yourself when you feel down.
"I'm happy" what a fantastic feeling xxxx well done you!!!

As for the band noises! Jeez mine is terrible. Talks to me all the time!!! Lol I'll never understand it either ! Xxx

So this week has seen my first stress reaction to my band. Ive thrown up every meal, not much but whats getting stuck. Funny isnt it.

Happy new year all.
Christmas ive over indulged on choc and booze so scared to step on the scales but starting my detox this week and banuary no booze month. I am starting back at the gym , sw and determined to shift the 1 1/2 stone to get me to a size 12. I will be made up if i can achieve this before my 1 yr surgiversary.
Had so many compliments over christmas over my new size 14 figure and loved shopping in the sales and actually feel fashionable and pretty for once!
Yes im making slow slow progress on the wl but its still the best thing i ever did and have no regrets. 2014 saw a life change in many ways and 2015 is gonna be even better xx

I totally over did it too Tweety. I gained 5.5lbs I was away from 18th to 25th December on hiliday....but got all the weight off for this morning. IMF you put it on in a week you can get it back off quick. Good luck and a happy new year to you xx

Tweety, what a lovely post! Yaye! You go girlie... And no booze January sounds great .. Excellent.

I'm sure there are lots of positive things to come for you for 2015 darlin xxxx

Hey tweety glad you had a good christmas I'm also gonna quit booze for January! Good luck with the 1 1/2 stone x

Happy new year Tweety. Enjoy you Banuary. Excellent idea :0)

Braved the scales and have only put 2lb on! Bonus! although im suffering from a dicky tummy today from the rich food and drink. I was picking at some pulled pork all nye and im really struggling to digest. Woke in the night with meat sweats and stomach cramps. Shakes all this week should see me drop a couple of pounds fingers crossed x

Uch a fi! Hate the meat sweats! Horrible. I too have had Delhi belly over the holidays! Far too much rich food! Hope it settles for you soon, and 2lb is amazing! X x

Finally staying in the 12 stones. Still slow progress, but all good. Just wanted to make a note of behaviors. Isnt it funny how habits are the worst to shake.
I put bread in the toaster this morning even though i PB and vomit with toast. I put in two slices, even though i can only eat 3/4 of one.

I think i think 'maybe this time is different?' NO ate 3/4 then threw it up in the loo. Im so in denial...lol

Back