• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My story so far... (finally got my date!!)

Bling Babe

Thanks so much Victoria I don’t think I have ever inspired anyone so that means so much to me xxxx
Don’t you believe it lovely, your one of my inspirations too xxx :hugs:

_Victoria_

So today was a crazy day for me... Today i went to the cinema for the first time in 9 years. It was amazing. I know it doesn't seem like a huge thing but I used to love going to the cinema when i was younger and stopped going because i'd started to feel more anxious about going out over the years. Until today i'd forgotten how much i really enjoyed going. When the movie started i literally got goosebumps all over. I couldn't believe i was there!
I love my bypass and all the new opportunities it's opening up for me. I hope things keep getting better and better and i'm gonna be working hard to try and make sure that happens! :D

Cat57

Aw thanks so much @Maria61 you're definitely one of the people that have inspired me :hugs: Xx
So today was a crazy day for me... Today i went to the cinema for the first time in 9 years. It was amazing. I know it doesn't seem like a huge thing but I used to love going to the cinema when i was younger and stopped going because i'd started to feel more anxious about going out over the years. Until today i'd forgotten how much i really enjoyed going. When the movie started i literally got goosebumps all over. I couldn't believe i was there!
I love my bypass and all the new opportunities it's opening up for me. I hope things keep getting better and better and i'm gonna be working hard to try and make sure that happens! :D

oh Victoria thats lovely, all the doors that are re opening for you im so pleased, people dont realise what its like if they havent been like us, you confidence gets knocked to the floor.. I know when i lost quite a bit of weight when i was a teenager , i changed from standing at the back or in the middle of a group trying not to be noticed to up the front enjoying life... I'm sure its going to be the same with you enjoying life to the full, your doing so well, I love it when i see all the post Opers saying how their life is changing hopefully i will be there saying these things soon... I havent been on much lately but i do keep up with yours & others progress..luv it :0clapper:;)

OkieGirl

That is so amazing @_Victoria_! I am so pleased for you!

Elias

Awesome @_Victoria_ that sounds like a right win all round. Keep doing things that make you happy :D The world's your oyster now with unlimited potential!

slimkim

I am so happy for you @_Victoria_ That's amazing to regain an experience you loved. Your bypass is helping you to live life to the fullest and not miss out on any more moments.

Bling Babe

What a lovely post, only we would understand and it is very huge for you and not at all silly, I’m sure we’ll all agree that although I as I’m sure most of us have done this for our health it does also give us our confidence and in turn our life back... you go girl, your amazing xx

sandra overton

_Victoria_

Lost another 2lb this week so i'm down 4 stone 9lb now since surgery. I'm starting to really notice a difference now which is making me feel a little more confident in myself and my efforts so far. When i had my first ever appointment with the weight loss team i was 32 stone 8lb so in total I'm down almost 10 stone! I can't quite get over that... Still have a long way to go but it's so comforting to feel like I'm actually getting somewhere.
Bad thing though, my hair has started doing the dreaded fall out :( big handfuls of it every time i brush it or shower. I'm lucky enough that i had really thick hair to start with so it doesn't actually look thin yet. But with how much is falling out i doubt it will be a long time before it does. How long does it usually fall out for generally before it starts growing back, does anyone know?

slimkim

Congratulations on your weight losses. Hopefully the hair loss is only for a short period.