• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

North meets South meet anyone???

Yeah I wana come too, just not sure if I'm gona be in Brum or Blackpool at that time, I will know nearer the date.

Thanks Sam, thats a lovely thing to hear x x x

Yep Linda, You can still count me in x x x

She's not met you yet lol, only joking hun, your lovely, down to earth and funny and can't wait to see you again xxx

Yeah I wana come too, just not sure if I'm gona be in Brum or Blackpool at that time, I will know nearer the date.

Really hope you can make it, would be lovely to meet you. I am getting excited but it isn't for a whole month!;)

awhhhh bless ya Nic :) Yeah be nice to meet you too chucks. x

awhhhh bless ya Nic :) Yeah be nice to meet you too chucks. x

You have to promise to call me chucks tho if you come, okay? That way I will know you right off!

Lol ok thats a deal nic. x

I'll have to see if I can make it. Will need to get a sitter sorted as hubby working. Will ask my sis if she knows of any good pubs near there as she just one junction up and might have been to some.

Ali

allie, if you are travelling up from brum Ive got room in my car for one more if you wanna share. Terri and Angela were originally planning to come up in my car and I think they still are.

She's not met you yet lol, only joking hun, your lovely, down to earth and funny and can't wait to see you again xxx

Aw thanx Nic, be good to catch up again, it seems ages since the last one x x x

Well can I just say that I'm still up for it!!!! I went to the last Preston meet and I must be a complete muppet cos i didn't notice any divide...Then again i never stopped talking for a minute cos i was so excited to finally meet everyone. People on this site should also be offered the same, if you don't want to come to the meet for whatever reasons, thats fine (its a real shame though). But going to that meeting really changed things for me and made me feel like i was in a special little world where everyone understood each other and we all have something major in common.

I don't think anyone should be forced into taking sides and I've met most of the people involved in this and its a travesty cos it sounds like a chain of misunderstandings cos everyone involved seem genuinely nice people. If i'm going to be made to feel like to reply to a certain thread is me taking sides or uncomfortable at a meet-up, then i'm gonna stop posting on this site and just stay in touch with people on facebook etc but then i would miss this site massively.

Really hope this can be sorted and i'll be at the meet if its on x x x

I must be a muppet too Lisa as I thought it was all sweetness and light!! I come on here to relax and to discuss things that are important to me and to offer support to others - stupidly I thought everyone did the same!! I have neither the time nor the energy to get involved in petty squabbles, but if others want to that's fine by me - I will just keep clear of unhelpful threads!

I am up for a meet, as have already discussed with Lesley, but will definitely NOT be up for it if there is a chance there will be an uncomfortable atmosphere - I have better things to do with my time!

Let's hope we can sort out a happy, supportive, positive meet!!

well said Grom, line drawn under it all now hopefully and as long as everyone comes with a mission to have a laugh and a chinwag its gonna be great...looks like there''ll be quite a few of us too from all over the place, its exciting x x x

allie, if you are travelling up from brum Ive got room in my car for one more if you wanna share. Terri and Angela were originally planning to come up in my car and I think they still are.
Yeah cheers Sam, that would be good. x

Hi Chickies and ooops dont know the eqivalant for the chaps and chappies sounds like dog food....anyway hey folks....not too far off now for the meet can folk let me know who are still able to attend and I can sort out a meeting place....or if anyone can suggest somewhere out of the list posted further back let me know...xx

I am planning on making it as long as Lesleyweb is because she is my transport!

CG I would like to join if it is not too late? Nic - Lesley - Grom I have a 7 Seater [5 spare seats even if Mrs C jumps in too] if any one wants a lift..........

Back