• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October 2015 Surgeries

Who is your surgeon? This looks like the pre op I was given.

I'm with Mr Bryne via the National Obesity Surgery Centre. How about you? :)

Off to Belgium in less than an hour, just want to wish all with surgery this week the best of luck and see you on the other side - losers bench here we come!!!

All the very best squirl - you'll soon be on the bench :D

enjoy the meal tonight squirl, canal is gorgeous food - infact you are probably there now .
All the very very best for surgery day, you will be fine, let us know you are doing OK, but just sleep those first 2 days - good medicine.
Give my regards to Fred x

enjoy the meal tonight squirl, canal is gorgeous food - infact you are probably there now .
All the very very best for surgery day, you will be fine, let us know you are doing OK, but just sleep those first 2 days - good medicine.
Give my regards to Fred x

Hi Wendy, just got back from canal, was really good only managed one course tho? met a lady who was done on Friday, she was lovely and full of praise for the hospital and staff. Thanks for the good wishes tomorrow can't come soon enough. I'll post as soon as I can after the surgery xx

I'm with Mr Bryne via the National Obesity Surgery Centre. How about you? :)

I was mr El Hasani from THG. I hadn't seen anyone else on a egg/ quorn/greens diet.

I was seating scrambled eggs and oxo cubes for lunch with quorn pieces and green salad. And a large bowl of sugar free jelly every evening. And I hate eggs lol

I managed the two weeks though x x. Good luck

Wishing you all the best squirl xxx

Thanks hun, all ready to go to the hospital far too early! Just trying to chill now, will try to post later ?

Thanks hun, all ready to go to the hospital far too early! Just trying to chill now, will try to post later ?

I'm guessing you'll either be under the knife or just out by now Squirl. Hope it all went well - let us all know what it's like on the loser's side :)

I'm guessing you'll either be under the knife or just out by now Squirl. Hope it all went well - let us all know what it's like on the loser's side :)

Sorry for delay in posting couldn't reach the phone all went well but very sleepy so will update properly tomorrow :)

Hi Wendy, just got back from canal, was really good only managed one course tho? met a lady who was done on Friday, she was lovely and full of praise for the hospital and staff. Thanks for the good wishes tomorrow can't come soon enough. I'll post as soon as I can after the surgery xx

Oh was she from Ireland ? With her friend?if so I met her as I was leaving

Sorry for delay in posting couldn't reach the phone all went well but very sleepy so will update properly tomorrow :)

Sleep it off love
You'll wake thurs feeling so much better
Welcome to the post op side xx

Glad it went well hunny. Good luck here on in Xx

hi i had my gastric bypass 29th sept at aintree hospital liverpool so im currently recovering, been 1 week now and still sore but keeping on top of my pain relief which works really well , cant believe its all done and im on the road to a smaller me since i started my pre op diet ive dropped 2 stone exactly so made up , good luck to every1 with surgery approaching it really is amazing how you can actually survive on the smallest ammount of liquid soups and feel satisfied i honestly havnt felt hungry since my op.

Glad to hear it went well Squirl. Sleep is a great healer :)

hi i had my gastric bypass 29th sept at aintree hospital liverpool so im currently recovering, been 1 week now and still sore but keeping on top of my pain relief which works really well , cant believe its all done and im on the road to a smaller me since i started my pre op diet ive dropped 2 stone exactly so made up , good luck to every1 with surgery approaching it really is amazing how you can actually survive on the smallest ammount of liquid soups and feel satisfied i honestly havnt felt hungry since my op.

You're doing fantastically well - 2 stone since pre-op is incredible. Well done! :)

So is anyone else due to go under the knife in Oct on their pre-op diets yet? If so, how are you going and which did you get? :)

Back