• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October 2015 Surgeries

Good luck and lots of love! xxx

Good luck...keep us posted

Good luck

Good luck today Bella's mum - here's to the start of your amazing journey xx

Late catch up from me as surgery was delayed yesterday and I didn't get back to my room until 8 PM

It was pretty painful on coming round and I had a fair bit of sickness, not helped by the fact that the pain killer on the control machine didn't agree with me. I am on Paracetamol of all now. Consultant sent surgery went very well, and the pain started to abate in the night.

Now just feel completely shattered, got no sleep because of the hourly checks for last night.

Best of luck BM. Try not to worry. Honestly I had a major meltdown just before surgery and the staff were really nice and calm and be down so don't panic. You'll be grand xx

Speedy recovery lovely sundown.

Got discharged at 2 PM and home at five. The journey took it out of me I have to say. Pretty sore and trying to find Medson I can stomach

Now just concentrating on getting enough liquids down and trying to get rid of this bloody gas!

How are all you other ladies doing?

Hi glad your op went well and your home I had some desolvable codeine from my GP as the kids stuff they send you home with wasn't enough,windeez help with the gas too xx

Back