• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One week today...

mrs df

Good luck on the 21st, I am scheduled on the 22nd for the sleeve as well.

Here in the US I have not heard of the Marmite drink, I have to start on Monday consuming full liquids only and then the day before only clear liquids.

I started this journey (1/11/13) only feeling excited but now that it is only days away my strongest feeling is anxiety.

Hiya,
You might have heard of Vegimite. It's the Aussie version of marmite and it may be available in the States. Good source of vit B12 and protein.
Good luck
:) x

caraline

Mrs df, Is that what I'm allowed to use after my bypass opp?

Lisa-Em

Good luck Lisa your gonna be fine :). Hope you have a speedy recovery. x

Thank you! I've had a lovely shower and 2 paracetamol. I thought I'd been given some lovely strawberry lollies to suck on while I wait, but when I put my glasses on I saw they're sponge swabs haha!
Everyone that was bypassed or sleeved yesterday is up and about, chatty and in negligible pain, so I hope I'm as fortunate.
X

mrs df

Mrs df, Is that what I'm allowed to use after my bypass opp?

I'm wrapper but marmite/Vegimite/bouillon/oxo was all allowed as clear fluids in the first 2weeks after my op. best check but I'm sure these will be ok.
They are a godsend if you like a savoury taste like me.
Wishing you and alls the others this week safe ops and speedy recoveries. Looking forward to hearing all your stories
Bug hugs :) x

Gems123

Thank you! I've had a lovely shower and 2 paracetamol. I thought I'd been given some lovely strawberry lollies to suck on while I wait, but when I put my glasses on I saw they're sponge swabs haha!
Everyone that was bypassed or sleeved yesterday is up and about, chatty and in negligible pain, so I hope I'm as fortunate.
X

Good luck you, see you on the other side!
x

South Beach

Good luck today Lisa-em. Have a lovely sleep and will see you Tomorrow. eek!
hugs
kat
x