• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pandora's path to slim

Just back from the assessment meeting , was there for an hour . The next step is counselling , not sure if alone for Charlii ( although we can sit in ) or family counselling as both were talked about as during the session Tori's anger issues were bought up & issues about their dad .
Although its been a tough couple of days I think counselling will help both girls enormously .
I really appreciate the support girls , thanks xx

Last edited:
Just back from the assessment meeting , was there for an hour . The next step is counselling , not sure if alone for Charlii ( although we can sit in ) or family counselling as both were talked about as during the session Tori's anger issues were bought up & issues about their dad .
Although its been a tough couple of days I think counselling will help both girls enormously .
I really appreciate the support girls , thanks xx

Well done to all of you and it maybe that you need a mixture, my daugher has had her referrel appt and her 1st session is 2morr which I will attend with her, if they dont need me she's knows I am close by etc.
My kids BOTH have anger issues regarding their father & sometimes, well you of all ppl would no Cheryl you have to take a step back to take 2 or 3 forwards. Hang in there and remember you all have each other xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Clare , we all agree this can only help , although Tori struggles to open up & talk & I hope this shows her how to .
Hope all goes well tomorrow for your daughter hunni xx

Sorry i missed your call hun, sounds like both the girls are going to have some talking to do which is not a bad thing, they love you and i guess they can only get stronger love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After the antics of the weekend a sence of calm has come over me , no jitters or butterflys . It will happen .
Was going to my friends last night but her & her daughter have a cold & I'm not taking a chance !

Hi Clare , thanks , we are all ok . Have first counselling today at 3pm , will update later xx

Hope it goes well for her hun xxxx

Pandora, just saw you have a date! OMG! Yayyyyy! Guess I missed it! I'm excited for you! I haven't been here much. I'll try to check in more often!

Lol , hunni I hear you have had a few more important things going on than looking to see if I have a date hehe , but Yes , just under 3 weeks now .
I start milk diet on thurs , so getting together with a friend & her 2 ...eldest is my eldest best friend ... for a Chinese take away .
Slowly getting house sorted , house work isn't my thing :$ , only thing is doing it in bits & pieces as back stops me after about 20 mins or so .
My room is pretty much sorted as is the dining room . Lucky its only a small house lol

I am now on the last few days before starting milk diet on thurs .
Strangely when thinking of what i'd like to eat on my last few days , nothing really jumped out at me . So tonight its roast beef , not sure about tomorrow , Monday are a higgledy piggledy day as none of us eat together due to clubs . Tues we are having steak , onion rings & chips , then weds getting together with a friend for a Chinese .
Feeling quite calm atm , but have so say , am worried about having enough energy to work whilst on the milk diet .
Trying , not too successfully , to up my fluids as I am naff at drinking . Oh well !

Here I am , desperately keeping away from anyone with a cold , sniffle or any bugs , doing well . Except now 1 person I can't stay away from has a cold ..... she had better not give it to me or she's toast !!!!

Take lots of vitamin C! Thats what I did. Everybody was sick before my surgery too. Thankfully I didn't get it.

Hope you avoid the bugs hun, nothing worse than the fear that you may have to cancel !! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I hope you can keep away from the bug as much as poss, good luck with that hun lol Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

So far so good , she feels better today & no symptoms for me :D
Been to doctors this am for my B12 injection , only he had not told me I have to have 3 a week for 2 weeks ! I'll just get them done before op !!!

Heck i thought it was one a month !!!!

Once in system it will be every 3 months , I can cope with a few jabs lol

Not sure if i will cope with the jabs post op !!!

Will you still have to have them with the sleeve ?
Why won't you cope ? its quick & relatively painless

Back