• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pants

k4rid4

when u have the op, do they give you paper pants or are you allowed to wear your own???

Sarahj2710

Lovely big blue paper ones at Chelsfield, they have to cut them off!

top_kat

I wasn't allowed to wear any!

tealovingsleever

I wasn't allowed any either. I didn't really care!

LuLuXo

I was allowed to wear my own but only because they were 100% cotton lol x

vickylou

Massive blue paper pants for me lol

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Ohhh very sexy.. not hahaha
Hubby keeps going on about my big pants. Can't wait to see his face when I introduce the big blues:rotflmao:

carebear1

I had 100% cotton one's but they said no blue paper one's

k4rid4

oh bloody ek, i dont wana go comando on the surgeons table with my glory on show for all to see. lol im seeing op today so im goin to ask. i just dont want to be given tiny pants that arent going to fit my big mama arse lol

WobblyW

Big blue things that looked like they where made out of one of those old fashioned dishcloths. Completely see-through, but comfy enough. They had gone when I came back, but frankly the morphine took care of any embarrassment.

k4rid4

lol thats what im hoping!!! especially now iv heard my surgeon likes to do the op from between the patients thighs. oooh dear lol

snack

You can wear ur own but they must be 100 percent cotton or like I found out u end up with paper ones, which come in one size :(

ktstar

I've been told to bring 100% cotton pants hope I get to wear them and not paper pants. Good luck with your op x