• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pants

Butterfly_lady

I was told to wear my own tbh it didn't bother me knickers on or knickerless :D

mr97

I was given a gown that Kate Moss would struggle to protect her dignity with ...and, I went commando!!!
A really sweet student nurse informed me to remove ALL my clothes and left the gown on my bed, before closing the curtains around my bed area. I was horrified when I put the gown but felt releived that I could wear my dressing gown over it!
I walked down to theatre with the nurse, who informed me that I can wear boxers if I so wish just as we entered the theatre area. ...I went scarlet when one of the theatre staff asked for my dressing gown and slippers. Because all the other bariatric patients had opted to wear underwear - who wouldn't if given the choice - I instantly thought that they'd veiw me as some sort of werido! I couldn't wait to be anesthetized if only to get out of the situation I was in.
The whole thing makes me smile as its quite funny. Being someone who hated the site of myself clothed, never mind naked,I ended up walking around the biggest public building in my town, like Lady Godiva. LOL

Butterfly_lady

My gown was massive, I'm a size 22-24 and it would have gone round me at least twice :D

You should have asked, "Does my bum look big in this? :D

Slimby50

I was given a gown that Kate Moss would struggle to protect her dignity with ...and, I went commando!!!
A really sweet student nurse informed me to remove ALL my clothes and left the gown on my bed, before closing the curtains around my bed area. I was horrified when I put the gown but felt releived that I could wear my dressing gown over it!
I walked down to theatre with the nurse, who informed me that I can wear boxers if I so wish just as we entered the theatre area. ...I went scarlet when one of the theatre staff asked for my dressing gown and slippers. Because all the other bariatric patients had opted to wear underwear - who wouldn't if given the choice - I instantly thought that they'd veiw me as some sort of werido! I couldn't wait to be anesthetized if only to get out of the situation I was in.
The whole thing makes me smile as its quite funny. Being someone who hated the site of myself clothed, never mind naked,I ended up walking around the biggest public building in my town, like Lady Godiva. LOL

Thats hilarious. I am deginatrly keeping my.knickers on! I'm.gonna superglue them in place.! :)

robina

i had about 16 people staring at my buisness end when i had my daughter, santa could have come for a look and i wouldnt have cared. compared to that day, going pantyless on op day will be a breeze

Muizenberg

Wore my own ( black/ blue stripes) with a bow. They provided a tiny pair of paper pants which wouldn't fit a budgie and have kept as a souvenir. At least they had different sized gowns.

Slimby50

I wore my own...and came back in them!

robina

I wore a new pair and they came back in a paper bag in pieces

robina

Lolxxx that's funny!

I just couldnt understand why they bothered to return them. Surely they knew I wasnt gonna sew em back together and wear them

heavenlykaty

Oh dear what a conundrum, It has never entered my head, but definitely worth thinking about.
Thanks for posting, it has brought a smile to my face

lauralee

This post is hilarious. I didn't realise there was such a big thing about pants. It's really funny. I wore my own pants and thankfully came back in them. Oh I can just imagine your face when they hand you your ripped up pants in a bag!! Haha I r noticed some of the other girls say they had to be 100% cotton. Does anyone know why this is? The pants situation was never brought up at my hospital xx

princess4d4

I wore my own and they said only if they was 100% cotton no clue why they have to be though I had to throw mines away covered in iodine

natclaire33)

I work in a operating theatre and its to do with build up of static electricity and also think theres a risk of friction burns when you are moved and positioned for surgery.

One thing for shaw is that when i get my op done i will be wearing my own pants. And we have to return any item of clothing that is removed from a patient as in the past it has been known for patients to complain to the hospital about things being cut of if they couldnt have been removed without causing any problems for the patient, hope this helps

Madcatwoman

I went down in my own pants and only later when I needed to wee did I discover they were gone! I was so out of it on morphine I hadn't noticed I was going commando! I found them the next day in my bag. Bit embarrass:eek:ing. Wish I'd asked before I put the gown on now!