• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pouring my heart out tonight!

That's brilliant huni I will have a look into it I just panicked about goin last time cos she just sat and stared at me and told me to talk ... I ddidn't know what to talk about lol Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

HoPe*87* said:
She must not have been very good at her job! Keep trying hun! Xxx

She had just that week switched from being a bereavement counsellor!! Who on earth would go to her hHHMMM! Haha xxx

By sharing that, in my eyes your confidence has already started to grow as to share such a personal account is so so very brave. Im a similar age to you (20) and to go through all that, well wow.

x x x

sarah-91 said:
By sharing that, in my eyes your confidence has already started to grow as to share such a personal account is so so very brave. Im a similar age to you (20) and to go through all that, well wow.

x x x

Aaww honey thank you so very much! .... where are you from hun Xx

Well i get about haha, im from Newcastle so im there 2 months a year, but im at sheffield for university about 9 months, and then im in derby about a month and most weekends as my boyfriend lives there. Wish it was the maldives though haha x x

sarah-91 said:
Well i get about haha, im from Newcastle so im there 2 months a year, but im at sheffield for university about 9 months, and then im in derby about a month and most weekends as my boyfriend lives there. Wish it was the maldives though haha x x

Wow Haha you do get around abit Haha are you pre or post op? Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

post op, had my band 6 weeks tomorrow, ive had a very slow weigh loss of 1 stone 4lb thats including the pre op diet, however as i havent had a fill yet i have no restriction which i have taken for granted and not ate all the correct and healthy foods so the battle with my bulge still continues :( x x

sarah-91 said:
post op, had my band 6 weeks tomorrow, ive had a very slow weigh loss of 1 stone 4lb thats including the pre op diet, however as i havent had a fill yet i have no restriction which i have taken for granted and not ate all the correct and healthy foods so the battle with my bulge still continues :( x x

Aw bless ya hun! I hope when you have your first fill and more weight comes off you feel better! Tho 1 stone 4 is still great hun so don't put ya self down about it, :) its a long journey but you will get there hun were all here for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you hunny, right im off to my 1 true love - my BED! x x

Good luck hun, hope this year helps you put the past to rest where it belongs and brings forth a future that is bright and full of great opportunities.

Denise Morris said:
Good luck hun, hope this year helps you put the past to rest where it belongs and brings forth a future that is bright and full of great opportunities.

Aaww thank you honey I'm trying to make this my year for change, didn't start so well but it won't stop me Haha :) xxx

i keep reading through this as a kind of reminder of where i have been and where im trying to go, ive finished all my tests now so my next appointment is with mr ballester (my surgeon) then i will be put on the waiting list, that appoinment is april 25 so over a month away but i cant wait hahahaha xxxx

Hi huni, I've just read your story and what a super strong lady you are.
Sending you the biggest hugs and all the best for 2012 may all your dreams come true xxx

Toni!

Wow is all I can say!

I have just read your story and my heart goes out to you and sending nothing but positive vibes to you!

You and I had similar starts in life I too was fostered out for a week of my life as my mum thought that she couldn't keep me for whatever reason but after encouragement from my wonderful grandparents ted and Rose (r.I.p)
She brought me home.

That's quite a thing to come to terms with in it's self.

I haven't had the greatest of life's

I to was sexually assaulted by 2 men when I was 17 and that terified me and maybe sub consciously was one of the reason I had an still have a problem with food!

I'm 6 months post op now 8st lighter but temptation is still there it's just my will power is better now.

My problem probally like most is when there o's trauma or bad news I turned to chocolate and junk in the past I am slowly dealing with my demons more out of fear of being sick tbh!

You have had so much pain and sadness in your short life that you have had no option to either give up or fight back and become stronger thankfully you have got stronger!

Don't feel guilty about what the things you coulda shoulda wouldas that maybe you wanted to tell your mum I'm pretty sure she understands why you never!

And make no
Mistake she is your guardian angel who is guiding you and helping you stay strong and will continue to help you heal and grow and develop a happy future.

As you too will do for your son!

Be proud of yourself as you are an inspiration a survivor, warrior, soldier and a hero to not just your son but others.

If this website has helped you open up to strangers it is also helping you find and meet new people who can understand and relaye to you in some way and also help guide you,

So lovely Toni 2012 is your year good luck with your new beginning and surgery remember we are all here for you.

Keep strong, focused and positive cos everything comes to he who waits.

Feel free to pm me I am happy for you to help even if you just want to have a rant , rant away I normally do lol!

Take care and happy losing x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

how brave, toni you have been really supportive of me over the last couple of weeks when i really, really needed somebody, i have only just seen this thread dont know how i missed it, this is your year and i whish you all the very best of luck as you deserve it toni you are one special careing lady. xxxxx

thank you all so so much you have all been a great inspiration for me so far im getting closer to my time and frankly cant wait, ive had enough of being how i am and just want to be seen as a nice person to strangers as well as those who know me, i would help anyone in need if i could but i know i need to help me too, and cant believe the nhs is actually helping me i never thought they would even though the docs always said i was an ideal candidate, i should be on my way by june or july so im told ish, so hopfully this christmas i will be able to feel like i have a new life i cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loads of love to you all, im here for all of you and love that you are all so lovely and kind i would do anything to take everyones heart aches away ...... i wish i could!
Take care xxxxxxx

Back