• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Reps

BlueDiamond

Hiya site Techs.

I am not able too rep anybody:( I have tried several ppl and when I press the button it tells me too spread before giving it too the person I want too rep, But its even happening when I try and rep someone I have never repped before :mad::mad::mad: Plz help.....Thanks in advance xxx

Aww Kat, I'm not the Queen of anything, just plain old me.

It's what goes on within us and how we contribute to the forum that counts and for sure you do an excellent job...

Love and hugs all Angels and thank you for your support xxx

its doing it with me too, maybe its throwing a wobbler today or summat.

I just added to Bev's and it was fine. Maybe because I only found out how to use it the other day LOL

ive just managed to rep a couple of ppl, so maybe its just being picky and choosy with who it lets u rep

I think it depends upon how many times you post. If I'm not on much I can't rep, then when I am on regularly, I can rep more often.

It's also a personal issue in a way since sometimes we appreciate what someone has posted in a private way, it's a personalised way of appreciating a person's contribution on the forum and for sure you have all given some great advice to me.. I was well prepared for my surgery and post op., thanks to you all...

If I leave a rep, it's a private thank you between the person and me, based on the good work they have done for others and on the forum.

I also think the 'Thank You' facility gives the writer a lift to know they are appreciated and I often use this to thank people.

I'm really thanking you all for your confidentiality, support and love xxx

Just tried too rep sugga ( ty for urs) and its still telling me to spread the lurve...........................Hope an admin can shed some light on this matter soon :-(

I tried too rep u but it wouldnt let me and I havent repped u before................how odd ...............it wont let me ( stomps her feet, lmao)

Its a strange revelation this repping stuff. I have been on this site for a long while and people seem to go through phases of repping and then not?! I will have a week of getting lots of them - then nothing for months?! Its all very odd! Haha

The spread is 20 people. So you must rep 19 other people before you can rep the same person again :)

There is the thanks button, which was added to compliment the reputation system.

Hope that helps.

Pierce

Back