• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sarahs weigh in thread

Sarah Metcalf

Week 1 - stayed the same, however having done no exercise and consumed more calories than normal I'm not surprised.

I did want to get in the 16st's before the new year but that's not going to happen, so I'll just concentrate on making a full recovery before worrying about my weight. x

Hi Sarah, I'm with your every step Angel... but please rest and recover from your surgery... it's still very early days for you....

Sending love and hugs to you always and have a Merry Christmas xxx

Thanks for you comments, don't worry I'm taking it very easily (esp now I've got this rotten cold).

I'm still trying to figure my diet/restriction out, in the early days it was very higgildy piggildy, however I am now getting into a routine and have started calorie counting to keep me in check. Yesterday I had 1300 calories which I was very happy with as I could feel restriction.

Anyway I'll stop babbling!

Week 3: -1lb :)

Well done Sarah... a pound is a pound and keep going Angel.... (I've smiled at your thought about a hair cut... and weighing in after... wouldn't that be something!) good luck and keep in touch precious.

Love and hugs xxx

oh whats was your first fill like? did you feel a restriction straight away. well done you on another 2lbs am really please for you. you are doing so well i will not recognise you next time your down

xxxx

Tbh Chris it wasn't nice, the surgeon said that must people think it's not too bad, but he then had problems finding mine and it was sore, but it's over now (I did wonder if it's more difficult to find ports when people are still carrying lots of extra weight as it'd be harder to feel, so I hope that I'll be thinner in 6 weeks ad it'll be easier).

I'm sipping an actimel now and can feel a restriction, it's weird lol.

You have lost loads of weight, I can really tell on your new photo. xx

Well done Sarah, you're doing so well.

Back